Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Testament to the Admins
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeff Bonanno
Awright, here it is.

Lawrence is the man! Having observed my plight as I attempted to buy a disfigured hat to advance Sean's charitable cause, Lawrence secretly offered to send one to me! I knew SLITS and Scott were waiting in the wings to make sure my head never saw the light of day - I sent Rusty my mailing address, thinking this was too good to be true.

Today a box arrived from Manhatten, Kansas. Inside, lo and behold was the prized and coveted hat!

Lawrence, thank you for your generosity!

Sean, please give me an address or paypal location to donate to your cause.

Anyone here who has an issue with the admins on this board should take a moment to contemplate to wholely generouse individuals who give their time and effort to us all and to others as well.

Best,
Jeff
Jeroen
Jeff, you got the wrong impression...
Lawrence is an exception... the rest of the admins are just assholes biggrin.gif
SLITS
Oooookaaaaaaaay - what do you really want?

PS - his secret identity was given out in another thread!
Jeff Bonanno
Who me? How could I want any more than I got here?

I didn't know the secret negotiation had been revealed - this thread should bring all up to speed who weren't aware.

(boy my head is warm)

thanks again Lawrence!
TimT
Rustholio the beneficient?
Jeff Bonanno
Spoken as only a New Yorker could, Tim!
Rusty
Glad I could help ya out!

-Lawrence
Jenny
Geez! He's either out defending our country ar15.gif , liberatinging iraqies, or giving out free shit. Is there anything Rust Boy can't do?

Jen
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 22 2004, 09:09 PM)
Is there anything Rust Boy can't do?

A grease down and a Shiatzu?
Bleyseng
Get his 914/6 to idle????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.