Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SS Door Sills
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Had some guys asking me about my sills when I posted a thread about installing new carpet, floorboard, etc. I replied to one question about where I had gotten the sills I had on my car. Told them I asked a guy that was making these sills for 911s, boxsters, etc if he would ever make them for a 914. He was selling these sills on ebay. Anyway I also said that he was no longer making these for 914s,,, Well shut my mouth, maybe he reads this board... Here they are for all that were interested in these sills...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=42612
aircooledboy
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
jd74914
My dads car had ss sills in the 70s (he said everyone was jealous and wanted to know where they could get them) He actually made them out of SS he picked up at the dump. cost $0.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Nov 22 2004, 08:30 PM)
My dads car had ss sills in the 70s (he said everyone was jealous and wanted to know where they could get them) He actually made them out of SS he picked up at the dump. cost $0.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
hargray2
Wow! Those are sweet. Very tempting, but I can't bring myself to pay that much for 'em.
iamchappy
I just bought a pair, thanks for the heads up on the sills.
Allan
Not a bad price. Can someone here make them?
hargray2
I can make them, but only plain, and only for myself lol2.gif
StratPlayer
He's selling them for 5 bucks cheaper than what I paid for them over a year ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.