Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB green fuel injector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
913B
Please let me know how much you want for them. I remember Otto had some old stock but I can't find his thread and not sure the status of his store.
Its for a friend on his 2.0 Let me know

Thank you
914itis
I have 2 new ones that was rebuilt and tested by a member here. I didn't use them sice I found what my issue was.

$100.00 shipped to your door
913B
My friend is not too keen on rebuilt ones. His was rebuilt also and they started leaking on him. I will keep you in mind though. Thanks for your response.
bdstone914
All the parts from Ottos's were sold as a lot.
The buyer sebring66 is posting part on this site. I have gone through the stash of used parts and not seen them. I would PM him a request.
Bruce
913B
Thanks for the advice Bruce
913B
Still looking, let me know what you have in your stash.

Thanks
913B

Thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Apr 19 2013, 09:36 PM) *

Thanks

I have a box of used injectors that were stored inside after removal. $25 each, will replace any one that is not good. They can be tested off the car with a fuel pump and regulator. Can bring a couple to the G & R if you are coming.
Bruce

Found this injector that looks new. Has a dot matrix marking on the side. Looks clean and not used.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.