Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Bischoff 2.0L muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
FS: OEM Bischoff 2.0L muffler. I don't have any pictures right now, but it is in very good shape. I had it on my car for a week and went back to my header. I spent probably 2 hours cleaning up the outside of the muffler of any/all light surface rust, and it came out looking great. It is currently painted VHT silver header paint, as I couldn't find the grey header paint at my FLAPS, but it still looks very nice.

It is stamped 8/74 IRRC. There are no loose baffles in the muffler, and it sounds very nice. The best sounding muffler for the heat exchangers IMO.

Looking to get $150 OBO for it. If my price is too high, please let me know.

Thanks, Ethan
'73-914kid
IPB Image
IPB Image

Crappy cell phone pics...
bdstone914
If you bring it to the G & R Swap meet this weekend I will probably buy it. Just want to sell more than I buy.
Bruce
'73-914kid
I won't be at the G&R unfortunately.. but if you are ever driving down to SD, you could pick it up from my place in Vista.
boxstr
Pm sent
jmalone
PM sent
vw505
put me 3rd in line.
'73-914kid
Muffler is sold everyone, Thanks! I feel like this is one of those things that Larry the Cable Guy would say, " Dang, I coulda gotten more fer it" Oh well I suppose.

-Ethan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.