Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FI fuel presure
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gunny
I am running very lean and want to raise the fuel presure to richen it up. How high can I raise it safely? Does anyone know the spec range for the green injectors?
Mike Bellis
Until something bursts! biggrin.gif
914itis
Fuel pressure for green injectors (djet) should be at 29 psi. There are other adjustments to deal with the with your issue. I don't think fuel pressure adjustment will make a difference. You may have to adjust the knob on the computer.
Mike Bellis
If your injectors are gummed up, that will reduce flow, thus giving you a lean condition. You could turn the pressure to increase fuel but you are treating the symptom and not the problem.
Dave_Darling
32 PSI should be safe.

Increasing the pressure should richen the mixture across all conditions. It probably won't be by an equal amount in all conditions.

The ECU knob only affects the idle mixture.

You can add resistance to the intake air temp sensor (or just unplug it) to enrich the mixture slightly, or add resistance to the head temp sensor circuit to enrich it more.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.