Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Caravans to G&R
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7TPorsh
I am at a 60/40 odds of making it Sunday; time restraints and car uncertainties.

Since it's a bit of a trek from LA surroundings to Riverslime, it might be a good idea
to drive there with some company.

So is anyone planning on going from the LA, West LA, Pasadena or anywhere close?

Maybe we can all meet somewhere on the 210 on the way east?
andys
Gary,

I may drive out, just not sure enough to commit. What part of Glendale are you in? I used to live by Oakmont CC. If I go, it'll be the 210/57/71/60.

Andys
76-914
Caravan's require 2 or more running vehicles. It is for this reason alone that 914 Caravan's are extremely rare. lol-2.gif av-943.gif Bring it, we'll time/tune it. Just bring some tools cause I'm not bringing my teener so I won't need tools. happy11.gif
monkeyboy
I would normally be in, but I am staying in Oceanside for the next week. I will be running North from there.
dfelz
I live off the 60 and will take that to the 91 there, but as mentioned earlier, like most my 914 is NOT running, so i will not be able to contribute to a "914 caravan" haha, maybe next time... biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
I'll be east on the 210 but it will be tomorrow. We're a big help so far right? lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.