Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gauge trim rings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Wow,,, these are a hellva lot cheaper than most vendors are asking for 3 trim rings, coming out of germany, not a bad price just wonder what the quality is like

Sorry for posting the wrong ebay add here is the right one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=42612
markb
Ummm, that link is for the door sills. smile.gif
scooter311
I'm interested as well, do you have a gud link? I saw a post from ? ago with pic's of someone's interior and they not only had the dash kit, but the console kit too - I'd like those, mmmm-mmmm.....
Where to buy?
aircooledboy
I saw those on E bay last night too. I was wondering though, do they go over your existing trim, or in place of? idea.gif They look pretty cool, but I am so leary of evilbay the days unsure.gif , I didn't bother to ask the seller.
scooter311
So how would a dumb guy find these? I have have this 'friend' who keeps searching ebay using "gauge rings", "914 gauge rings" and various combinations of those and 'he' keeps coming up with nothing........
rolleyes.gif
aircooledboy
Little help fer yer friend: RINGS

beerchug.gif
StratPlayer
That might have been my post with the trim rings on the console gauges and pillar gauge, I ordered these from an outfit of of germany, be damned if I can remember where. It was the only place that had both for the instrument and console trim rings
StratPlayer
ddsds
scooter311
AHA! That's it, my umm, "friend" slap.gif thanks you both.

I shall envy your interior, sir!

There, I said it........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.