Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914CLUB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aveale
Yesterday had the pleasure of a 914club member drive 2++ hours to help me with some bendy unibody issues.

Kudos to freezing14 for making the trip and sharing knowledge - he really knows his stuff!!

Isn't that what this club is all about?

Way to go!!

T
Qarl
Isn't that what this club is all about?

Nope, this club is about whining and complaining and not respecting each other....

Okay... you got me!

This club is about 914s and 914 nuts helping other 914 nuts keeping the cars alive and running and having fun... and comraderie... and a few beers... and garage talk...

What? No pics....

mueba.gif
aveale
What? No pics....

Well, right now the images are mainly in my brain and only re-appear as nightmares.

Pictures to come after I get a whopping dose of courage and some welding lessons!!

T
Jeroen
The whining only happens on line...
In real life, the club members and admins are nice people wink.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Nov 23 2004, 07:33 AM)

agree.gif I have met a few club members this year and all have been great people. This is a great place to get help and help out fellow adicts. biggrin.gif
skline
Sometimes its a lot like work. I help out people so much that my car is still sitting in the same place. However, this Friday, the favors are being returned, a few guys coming over to help me with mine. That is what this club is all about!!!
freezing14
it is just rust and rust can be fixed,, and it is cheap to fix just some metal and a lot of time
Howard
All the jokes and slams aside, I am still amazed at the free help, parts, time, expertise available here. We do rock!
skline
I dont know if I would call it free, have you ever worked with Jared? If you do, dont feed him, and if you do have to feed him, avoid being around him about 30 minutes afterwards, he is brutal!!!! wacko.gif blink.gif
freezing14
biggrin.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif and avoid welder.gif
davep
Way to go guys!
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Nov 23 2004, 07:33 AM)

"Nice people"? I got yer nice, right here ............ The Cap'n, "Surly to bed, surly to rise ...................."
DrifterJay
In the words of Scott Kline...."damn Jared does your car normally smell like shit" ROFL biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.