Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bumper horns.bumperettes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
all though they are not as elusive as other parts, they are a bit tricky to find for a good price. i need a front set for my 73.
i dont feel like buying "the last" ones from AA for an arm and a leg. where would be a good place to look?

anyone have a set that they can part with? willing to pay or trade....not needed immmediately though smile.gif
Bleyseng
Take em off! take em all off...
The cars look better without them and you can install chrome carriage bolts in the holes.
Geoff
Aaron Cox
well, take yours off and send 'em to me biggrin.gif
i could use the added crash protection! i bumped somebody on my painted bumper that didnt have em, at like 2mph, and my bumper was thrashed.
ar15.gif trailer hitches!
Bleyseng
I have a early style bumper so no tits. Atleast its metal, the fiberglass one was getting pushed all over the place.
I had just parked and gotten out a Hollywood Video when a lady in a huge SUV backs into the space in front of me. She just keeps on backin, backin as the front end was sticking way out into where everyone was driving. She got about 1" from my bumper and her trailer hitch and then saw me standing there, pulled out so there was 4 feet between us. I walked by and said "Thank you"
Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.