Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Perfume for your wife.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Here's something to amuse the toolwench in your life......
Root_Werks
lol2.gif chairfall.gif
skline
Now that's funny! lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
MrsPnambic
It is so true though! I swear if I told hubby that I had new perfume called "914" and it smelled like an oil slick...he might actually follow me around and do anything I wanted! smile.gif lol

Sorry hunny....but admit it that you would smile.gif
skline
Well, if he wont, I am sure there are others here that will!
MrsPnambic
LOL! Hmmm Maybe I could just go out and buy some of that oil stuff and smear myself with it. I bet Dan would be happy to follow me around and be my slave smile.gif
skline
Oil? Hmmm, I am sure he would. Go get her Dan!!!
MrsPnambic
hehe Did I say oil? Would grease be better? smile.gif Whatever it takes to distract him these days....it seems to be getting more difficult the more he thinks about his 914.
skline
Ouch, this sounds familiar. Its tough to compete with a car, think of it like when a new mother has a child, the husband takes the back seat. Kind of the same. Sorta.
MrsPnambic
Not in this house! smile.gif Hehe I have to compete with his cars....his books....oh heck....It is hard to distract him if he is REALLY into something.
URY914
I've bought my wife several fine scents over the years...

Burnt clutch
Burning rubber
Spilled gas

And her fav, starting the car in the garage exhaust fumes. wub.gif

Paul
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(MrsPnambic @ Nov 23 2004, 10:18 AM)
Not in this house! smile.gif Hehe I have to compete with his cars....his books....oh heck....It is hard to distract him if he is REALLY into something.

Now you sound like MY wife.....
MrsPnambic
Oh yea believe me....I could literally be naked and STILL have to practically PULL him away from what he is doin. Not sure why....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(MrsPnambic @ Nov 23 2004, 09:22 AM)
Oh yea believe me....I could literally be naked and STILL have to practically PULL him away from what he is doin.  Not sure why....

is he blind? laugh.gif

...tempted to throw the 'useless without pics doodad in here.... lol2.gif
SLITS
Naw, chasing women is overrated. Chasing and passing another car is heaven wub.gif and you don't get hot/sweaty and have to take a shower afterwards.
URY914
QUOTE(MrsPnambic @ Nov 23 2004, 08:22 AM)
Oh yea believe me....I could literally be naked and STILL have to practically PULL him away from what he is doin. Not sure why....

You didn't really mean that did you?

Don't say kinda thing around here, these animals will be over to your house.

If a little guy named Miles shows up, DO NOT open the door.

Paul
Kerrys914
That's great smilie_pokal.gif

Nothing like the smell of SWEPCO on the morning clap56.gif clap56.gif
MrsPnambic
Well...I don't mean it 100% of the time...but probably like %75 he gets so wrapped up in his hobbies, I could do that and he might not notice. Can you say DEDICATED to his hobbies?

I know he loves me, but it is a serious battle sometimes to get his attentions. smile.gif
skline
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 23 2004, 08:29 AM)
Naw, chasing women is overrated. Chasing and passing another car is heaven wub.gif and you don't get hot/sweaty and have to take a shower afterwards.

Speak for yourself Slits, That trip to Mexico in the 914 required a shower afterwards, so did the Temecula run. And yes, I was passing every car I came upon. Of course, not all drivers are as relaxed as you.

As for being nekid and not getting his attention, just my opinion, but a half dressed or scantily dressed woman is more attractive than a full on nekid one. That could just be me though. Its worth a try. Leave something to the imagination.
Steve Thacker
I suggest that you get one of those old size 10 iron skillets and one good well placed whack should do the trick. I'll betcha once you sneak up on him and perform the wake up call above, when you just say the word honey.... you will have his undivided attention. headbang.gif

Seriously I dig chicks that are into oil and grease. Just don't tell my Mrs so. biggrin.gif
Jenny
Yes, swepco is nice in the morning. Better than coffee coffee.gif . Unfortunately, more expensive as well. I'd rather my car leaked coffee. rolleyes.gif

Jen
MrsPnambic
Thank you Jen! So nice to hear it isn't JUST mine!
chunger
From what I understand, all you have to do is go beat him at the autocross in his own car, and he'll be much more prone to distraction away from it ohmy.gif
Rgreen914
Many years me and another guy bought a '63 Dodge with a 426 Max Wedge motor for drag racing. We nicknamed it the "Iron Mistress" (after the Alan Ladd movie) for obvious reasons...! In its short career, it more than lived up to the name!
Root_Werks
QUOTE(MrsPnambic @ Nov 23 2004, 08:01 AM)
LOL! Hmmm Maybe I could just go out and buy some of that oil stuff and smear myself with it. I bet Dan would be happy to follow me around and be my slave smile.gif

drooley.gif Yeah, I would pretty much put the 914 away for the night. drooley.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Nov 23 2004, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE(MrsPnambic @ Nov 23 2004, 08:01 AM)
LOL!  Hmmm Maybe I could just go out and buy some of that oil stuff and smear myself with it.  I bet Dan would be happy to follow me around and be my slave smile.gif

Slip slidin' away,
Slip slidin' away,
The nearer your destination,
Slip slidin' away...............................................
Howard
At my age about the only thing I nail is an apex, and that not too often lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Howard @ Nov 23 2004, 04:57 PM)
At my age about the only thing I nail is an apex, and that not too often lol2.gif

and you dont have to take a pill for that biggrin.gif

hi howard! beerchug.gif laugh.gif
Ctrout
I showed my wife that cartoon and she said "Yeah, I'll just keep a bottle of that right next to my Eau de Hoppes #9". ar15.gif I guess I have a few hobbies that she is in competition with.
scotts-toolwench
Hi all! Just my two cents worth....I can get him to notice me being nekkid, I can even get his attention....however it's something about the pitch black hands that try to come-a-gropin' that usually scares me away.... barf.gif
Teri
Jenny
QUOTE(scotts-toolwench @ Nov 23 2004, 10:33 PM)
however it's something about the pitch black hands that try to come-a-gropin' that usually scares me away.... barf.gif

brake cleen should help with that. biggrin.gif

Jen
opera guy
QUOTE(MrsPnambic @ Nov 23 2004, 08:36 AM)
I know he loves me, but it is a serious battle sometimes to get his attentions. smile.gif

which explains why you are posting on this board lol2.gif

i think, the moment my wife gets an account here, instead of just lurkin, i have to reconsider my priorities (do i sound whipped yet?)...

maybe i'll just get her her own 914 clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(opera guy @ Nov 24 2004, 06:16 PM)

maybe i'll just get her her own 914 clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif

From experience... it doesn't help. You will have 2 914s to spend your money on instead of one. And hers will ALWAYS have to be fixed FIRST. sad.gif
Katmanken
If the purpose of the scent is to get men to notice you, then I propose ........

Popcorn scent.... ohmy.gif

Yes, that's right, popcorn scent! ohmy.gif

Regular and Buttered!!!!!! wub.gif

Picture this,

Walk into the garage wearing Popcorn scent, get his attention, walk into the house and I betcha he will follow you anywhere! w00t.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Mission accomplished! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Noticed this at work. Whenever someone popped a bag of popcorn and opened it in cubical land, people became crazy in tracking down the scent....... chowtime.gif

Ooops!, just let on my big retirement money making idea! blink.gif

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.