Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website revamp and more parts added
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
maddog
I just finished updating my website and added some more parts, let me know what you guys think. Also a big shout out to NEO914 for letting my use some of his artwork on my site.
DBCooper
Looks good. How does that chassis kit compare to the Engman, have you compared them side-by-side?
maddog
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Apr 21 2013, 12:54 PM) *

Looks good. How does that chassis kit compare to the Engman, have you compared them side-by-side?

I have not personally but McMark has and he has suggested some changes, plus I have had other input from past customers and fellow 914'ers. I am currently on my 3rd revision of the parts but I will be selling my 4th revision in a couple of weeks. I have sold quite a few of these now and allways welcome feedback so I can produce a better product that is easier to install. Thanks
JStroud
Didn't see any pricing, I for one like to know what something costs when I'm looking, so I can plan my budget. Maybe because I was on my iPhone confused24.gif
Looking good, good luck.

Jeff
sean_v8_914
what size are the plug weld holes?
mepstein
QUOTE(jsconst @ Apr 22 2013, 09:19 AM) *

Didn't see any pricing, I for one like to know what something costs when I'm looking, so I can plan my budget. Maybe because I was on my iPhone confused24.gif
Looking good, good luck.

Jeff

Hit "add to cart" and you will get pricing.
JStroud
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 22 2013, 06:57 AM) *

Looking good, good luck.

Jeff

Well there you go, Thanks.

Jeff
maddog
QUOTE(jsconst @ Apr 22 2013, 06:49 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 22 2013, 06:57 AM) *

Looking good, good luck.

Jeff

Well there you go, Thanks.

Jeff

Jeff, thanks I will put the prices in the description. I appreciate the feed back.

Dave
maddog
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Apr 22 2013, 05:52 AM) *

what size are the plug weld holes?

Sean here are the hole sizes

Inner long .28" dia
Boxed arm .25" dia
Sway bar plate .28" dia
Gt chassis kit .19" dia
bulkhead .28" dia

regards,

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.