Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rockaria's Cool 914 Illustrations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Scott S
Hey Chris -
Is there any way you could do one your pictures in all white (including top and sail panels), flares and 5 bolt fuchs? I would like to use it as a template to "color" on - but only if thats cool with you!

Very cool pics.....
Scott S
Series9
Oh, how about an all yellow one (yellow like my avatar) with 993 cup II wheels?

...if it's not too much trouble..... rolleyes.gif
Series9
Here you go. Imagine the car finished, I know I do.
Series9
lkjl;k
Series9
smilie_pokal.gif
smrz914
Now since the yellow one was easy. here is a challange. With the 993 wheels. Rear flares only, no front flares. Now make the paint a gradiant with all black rockers and then from there fade to silver. Don't know if this can be done. If you have time. Thanks.
EdwardBlume
You guys need a hobby! biggrin.gif
Series9
Dude, that rocks.

Thanks boldblue.gif
nein14-6
Could you please do a bahia red one with flares, 5 bolt fuchs with black sail, roof, and rockers? Oh and a big circle on it like this. I am think about a change, maybe not.
nein14-6
Cool thanks!
nein14-6
Ooh, do you have the cell for Mini-Lite style wheels?
Scott S
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Nov 11 2004, 04:05 PM)
All white is a bit harder to do. But how about these?

IPB Image
IPB Image

AWESOME!!! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks a MILLION!
nein14-6
From the Panasport website, choose the "UltraLight" Model
nein14-6
The same one that you already did for me Red/Black. The IMSA cars had this style wheel on the back.

Thanks a bunch, I appreciated it.
seanery
It needs a "classic finish" fuch on the front with the minilight, then lower the nose of the car and it's bitchin'
Aaron Cox
can you make mine please? please!!!!! pretty please biggrin.gif

black with chrome 5 lug fuchs, chrome bumpers, and front bumper tits pray.gif , euro lights f/r and chrome bumpers, lowered
nein14-6
Lower the nose means something like this
nein14-6
Sweet!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Nov 12 2004, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE(acox914 @ Nov 12 2004, 01:51 PM)
can you make mine please? please!!!!! pretty please  :D

black with chrome 5 lug fuchs, chrome bumpers, and front bumper tits  :worship: , euro lights f/r and chrome bumpers, lowered

Wide or Narrow body? Vinyl on roll bar

narrow. no vinyl. (black car)
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Nov 12 2004, 01:31 PM)
IPB Image

thanks. thats perfect!!!

awesome man
GTeener
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Nov 10 2004, 04:24 PM)
Sorry if I offend... But like this?

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

where's the orange roof & sail panel variation?
GTeener
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Nov 12 2004, 09:52 AM)
QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Nov 11 2004, 11:21 PM)
You guys need a hobby! biggrin.gif

Hobby? Who Me?

IPB Image

Hey! That's Rob's car lol2.gif
smrz914
This PsycoSilver one was a b__ch to do...

This is the best I can get..

Thank you sir. pray.gif It's better then i could do.
STL914
Chris,

How about this set up:

Bahia Red, stock non-flared fenders. Bumpers, front and rear stock valances and roof also Bahia Red. No vinyl on sail panels. Can you add a rear spoiler to trunk lid, also in body color?

White painted 2.0 liter Fuchs and white positive PORSCHE side stripes.

This is my plan for up coming paint job.

Thanks
seanery
that's a nice combo. what about the PORSCHE on the rocker cover?
ninefourteener
Man..... I'm jealous..... this is COOL!!!

I want one!! I want one!!

Willow (bright) green, both body and rockers/valence, black sails, black top, black mirrors, black decal (in normal location), 4-lug fuchs, and oh yea..... think you could add the air-dam on the front?? LOL

Did I stump you?? beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Nov 15 2004, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE(ninefourteener @ Nov 15 2004, 01:47 PM)
Did I stump you??   beerchug.gif

What do you think?

IPB Image

you forgot the twin mailbox wings like in his avatar lol2.gif
ninefourteener
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

That is AWESOME!!

Its just like my car!! beerchug.gif
BiG bOgGs
OOOOhhhhhhhhh, Daddy I want the green one...get me the green one Daddy!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif
STL914
Chris,

The Bahia Red with white positive stripe looks just like I
thought it would.

Could you make the bumper tops and the aluminum
trim on the rear of the targa bar black?

Thanks beerchug.gif
STL914
Hey, Thanks Chris. Greatly appreciated. clap56.gif
curtis
Can you do mine pretty please??? Its the car in my avatar. Its a deep lagoon blue metalic with smooth sail panels and a chrome positive stripe on the rocker panels. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
that looks just like 'curtis's car... just needs to be lowered a little...
curtis
THANKS!!! THATS PERFECT!!!! aktion035.gif mueba.gif
curtis
Hey! I just thinking how cool would it look to have a 73 RS look alike with white and blue trim, kind of like the L.E. cars. It would have medium blue bumpers ,rockers,five lug alloys and a blue scrip that says either club sport or carrea. Could you do that so I can see and have a good idea as to how it would look? biggrin.gif
curtis
ohmy.gif why? blink.gif
curtis
alrighty then! Didnt mean to get greedy on you! But you dont need to be sarcastic about it,ie. no I do not need you to make me a web page or have you fix my real car?!? My real car is just fine thank you very much! No I do not want you change it into a 911! I simply like the color scheme of the early RS 911 and L.E. cars ,I did not realize I was going to offend someones delicate sensibilities!
curtis
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Nov 16 2004, 02:41 PM)
I have been dealing with bozos all day and maybe I was a bit too harsh. But your request struck me wrong for some reason. Like when a person is handing out dollar bills and someone comes along asks for a five. Sorry about that.

All the other cars I did, I was able to do realy fast because all of the elements were already done. All I did was click colors and stuff. Easy. What you are asking would take a little more, no a lot more work. Maybe I will get the elements to do it one day, but not right now.

No worries.. what I will probably do is pm you later and get a price qoute from you to have this done because I would love to see how that would turn out. I dont know if that makes any sense or not but just to make it worth your while.
Scott S
I got anal........
STL914
Chris,

Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but I just paid a visit to your web site. Did you do you own door panels? Those look
pretty good.
curtis
That is gorgeous!!!! Thanks a million Chris!!!! YOU RULE!!!! smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif wub.gif
914werke
smilie_pokal.gif You read my mind.
One critique though on the profile of the rear deck, is the curvature of the lid that pronounced?
GaroldShaffer
These are great. Thank you! smilie_pokal.gif

I gotta ask, Signal Orange,chrome bumpers, black valance f&r and rockers, euro lense F&r, black roof, orange sail panel, porsche script on door, Fuchs (silver, also black with raised parts & outside lip silver)

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

Thanks.
SGB
smilie_pokal.gif
beerchug.gif
pray.gif
Too much good!
Man, that is cool, just swapping colors & wheels & spoilers.

Pleeze, one more? Just like this but without "you rule" doodles on side, in white? I'm talking no flares, 4 lug fuches, painted LE spoiler, painted rockers, and painted rear valence. Otherwise, stock Well the center caps of the wheels have a little black circular Porsche emblem, and it is lowered a little, but I can live without that....
GTeener
smilie_pokal.gif
clap56.gif

Very cool illustration web gallery.

But no cars with SC flares? confused24.gif
spare time toys
Can you do a dark red with no windshield but rollbar like my avatar. I would be in your debt. Thanks smile.gif
dlo914
hmm how about a yellow 74' with blacked out bumpers, valances, sail, top, and blacked out rivieras. here's a picture of a riv: thanks - in advance smilie_pokal.gif
Qarl
Rockaria...

Please finish my car for me (since I can't right now).

Yellow GT
Factory flares
All-Silver Fuchs wheels (no black background)
Black rockers
Black valance
Black targa top, with black side vinyl
Black front and rear bumpers

Black positive PORSCHE script along the side.. the one with the bar on top and bottom.

I will gladly send you some $ via Paypal if you can send me a higher-res version.

Thanks!
Kargeek
Rockaria...

Wow! I wish I could master Photoshop with your skills. I would be honored if you do something with my car. Stock fenders. 16" Fuchs similar to your 914whtfr1.jpg but with my louvered rockers and the top in place. . PM me and I’ll send you a donation..
GaroldShaffer
Signal Orange,chrome bumpers, black valance ...  

How's this?

Thanks! That rocks smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.