Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
Ok this Hershey Swap was bigger then I remember any of the past being. I was there with member DaveC trying to sell his race car. I wasn't looking for much, seats for the Boxster, but there looked to be a decent variety of parts for all series this year. Anyone get good pics of that Boxster rebodied as an oversized Karman Ghia? The girls had my camera and were having a blast taking pics but skipped over that one.

A HUGE THANK YOU! To Eric Shea for hanging on to my girls bag of shirts. You seriously reduced an escalating teenage meltdown when they realized they had left it at your trailer!

Hope to see everyone again soon!

My best,
Mike D.
struckn
QUOTE(Sparky @ Apr 21 2013, 02:13 PM) *

Ok this Hershey Swap was bigger then I remember any of the past being. I was there with member DaveC trying to sell his race car. I wasn't looking for much, seats for the Boxster, but there looked to be a decent variety of parts for all series this year. Anyone get good pics of that Boxster rebodied as an oversized Karman Ghia? The girls had my camera and were having a blast taking pics but skipped over that one.

A HUGE THANK YOU! To Eric Shea for hanging on to my girls bag of shirts. You seriously reduced an escalating teenage meltdown when they realized they had left it at your trailer!

Hope to see everyone again soon!

My best,
Mike D.

agree.gif
Joe Sayre has several picture of the Translog Ghia on the Hershey Pictures Thread
posted that Zach set up. It was a great week end! Thanks also to Eric and Zack and cheers to the evrybody and the cars. I scored a nice set of Euro Tail Lights at the Swap meet.

w00t.gif
Sparky
I thought the Translog Ghia looked pretty good. My daugthers asked if we could (in their words) Ghia-fy my Boxster. Ummmm nope!!!

I scored - nothing. Waited too long on a set of seats for the Boxster but that's ok I'll score another set soon.
Sparky
Here's a link to some shots from Tony's (Translog) site:

http://www.transloggt.com/index.html

I hope there's a write up with some details soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.