Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 2 sets of 15" x 5.5" 'Riviera' wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Both sets have been SOLD. Thanks.

4" back-spacing. Could use a little more detailing. No lug bolts, only 3 center caps No tires.
1 wheel has minor paint peeling (see far right wheel in 1st. pic below).
Tires were bad and have been removed for easy transport or shipping.

Only $150.00 OBO (local pick up LAX, So. Bay area, or + shipping (shipping quote on request)

Click to view attachment

More recent pix (without tires), taken 4/22/13. Looks like I forgot to clean up the back side of one wheel headbang.gif

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
pm sent sir!
euro911
I updated the pix in the first post (without tires).

Noel, there's a gentleman in front of you

I do have another set that still have some old tires on them. The tires hold air, but the sidewalls are cracked and need replaced. I can remove the tires if you want to purchase them.

I'll PM you ...
Ironmantorres
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 21 2013, 03:18 PM) *

4" back-spacing. Could use a little more detailing. No lug bolts, only 3 center caps No tires.
1 wheel has minor paint peeling (see far right wheel in 1st. pic below).
Tires were bad and have been removed for easy transport or shipping.

Only $150.00 OBO (local pick up LAX, So. Bay area, or + shipping (shipping quote on request)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

More recent pix (without tires), taken 4/22/13. Looks like I forgot to clean up the back side of one wheel headbang.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Im interested in your wheels, I think the price is right, I live in the north whittier area any where in the middle we could meet?
euro911
Below are pix of the second set. (I'll post additional pix showing each individual wheel shortly ... I promise.)
Straight, 4" back-spacing and no curb rash. Flat black accent, not glossy like the set above - if it makes a difference ???)
These do not have any center caps or lug bolts. Standard ball-seat lug bolts are required.
With a little clean up and a some elbow grease, they'll polish up nicely (or they can be bead blasted for a unique look, or professionally polished if desired) confused24.gif
The tires hold air, but they're old and should be replaced. If desired, I will remove said tires, so whoever purchases them won't have to fork out any additional $ to have them removed (or shipped) shades.gif

Asking $125.00 for these 'as-is'.

Click to view attachment
Ironmantorres
What a shame I missed ou,t thanks anyway Bro. Later!
euro911
Ah-ah-ah-ah, don't touch that dial.

Ironmantorres, I sent you a PM. Noel passed on the second set, so they're still available.
euro911
6/2/13 Second set has been SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.