Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WAY O.T. Saw the "matrix: reloaded"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
ar15.gif ME
anyway, if you care to read my commentary,
i didnt thibk that the movie lived up to all it's "hype" . it was a break even thing for the price of the movie: the entertainment value. lots of good "computer animation"...keanu reeves is a bad actor.

sorry to waste your time on such a OT useless thread.
Gint
KR sucks. I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. The first Matrix movie really takes advantage of the home theater.
Joe Bob
RENTAL...... bs.gif
Aaron Cox
im sure you could find it on kazaa or morpheus by now! rentals are a joke!
vortrex
would be better with the original star (brad pitt)
krk
Saw it friday night. (note to self: wait... wait... for crowds to go away)

It really needed a good editor. There's an interesting story in there. There were some new plot twists (some perhaps predictable, but hey, it's a movie) that were cool. But the fight sequences just went on way tooooooooo loooooonnnnnnngggggg with no resolution. (and who can do kung foo crap in a long coat??? but anyway) The story moves at sort of a jerky pace as a result. And the ending... well... can you say "starwars II, the empire strikes back"? And this is probably just me, but there are plot twists that are straight out of Ghostbusters. (keymaster?????? Ha! Where's the marshmellow guy?)

Rental.

kim.
Mueller
Yep, saw it a few hours ago, disappointment compared to the first one which I've seen at least 6 times....not only are the fights too long as mentioned, but so was the makeout/rave part, no reason to drag that out so far.
krk
Yeh, the rave thing didn't work all that well. Again, way too long without adding anything to the story line. Maybe I'm old. Like Gint and Scooter. Oops... I'm older. Doh!

kim.
72Signal914
You know after thinking about it, Brad Pitt would have been a better actor, and there probably wouldn't be as many parodies about the movie. KR still sounds like he does in Bill & Ted, "Woahh, Narly, DUUUDE!!!" and always will be. He actually quite impressed me with the first movie, haven't seen the second one yet. I've heard different opinions, and can't wait to see it. It's been sold out in Orlando the whole weekend just about.

Parting Out by saying

"CATCH YOU LATER, 9-4-TEENERS" Wooaahh
krk
Hm. fwiw, I didn't think KR acted "poorly". I think we saw "more" of him in the first one -- but I'm not sure. Besides, in this type of film, does it really matter? I mean, it's not like there's a huge dynamic or emotional range to the character. Large tracts of the movie are more video-game in feel. Unfortunately, (or maybe not ;-)), I've never seen Bill &Ted.

kim.
Jeroen
Hey Kim,

For your education biggrin.gif
Bill & Ted is the "original" of what later became a hit as "Waynes World"
Bill & Ted have a "cult" status IMHO, WW does not...
There are two Bill & Teds: "excellent adventure" and "bogus journey"
Can't remember which is which, but the first one was best (as usual)
Rent it for a rainy afternoon, it's quite funny

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.