914 Rear Valance with Exhaust Cutout-$SOLD
IPB Image

914 6 Rear Valance, someone cutout for dual Exhaust- $150.00
IPB Image
IPB Image
sebring66
BUMP TO TOP
Cairo94507
That doesn't look like it started life as a 914-6 rear valance. It looks like someone took an early (70-72) 4 valance and cut the opening bigger to accommodate two pipes on one side and them did the same on the other.

A 914-6 rear valance has the exhaust finisher a lot closer to the end of the valance. This is not my valance but it is a real six valance. Notice where the "port" hole is in relation to the end.

Click to view attachment
sebring66
Bump to top
sebring66
BUMP TO TOP
sebring66
BUMP TO TOP
roachghia70
I am looking for a modified "deep" valance (either an early -4 or a -6 one). I want to try and hide the 3" exhaust on my car, so I want to weld up the holes and make a smooth deep valance, with the exhaust turning down just behind the valance and totally out of view.

This valance is perfect for my needs! I'd make an offer on this one and even have a friend in Long Beach to pick it up for me, but the note under your avatar is worrisome. Why does it say "DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM ME"? What's the story?

mepstein
QUOTE(roachghia70 @ Nov 28 2014, 01:10 PM) *

I am looking for a modified "deep" valance (either an early -4 or a -6 one). I want to try and hide the 3" exhaust on my car, so I want to weld up the holes and make a smooth deep valance, with the exhaust turning down just behind the valance and totally out of view.

This valance is perfect for my needs! I'd make an offer on this one and even have a friend in Long Beach to pick it up for me, but the note under your avatar is worrisome. Why does it say "DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM ME"? What's the story?

because he was/is a scammer that got banned.
roachghia70
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 28 2014, 10:19 AM) *

because he was/is a scammer that got banned.

Yikes! Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.