Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle crew? Anyone in the Edmonds area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey Guys I'm heading up for the xxxPorsche show this sunday. I am meeting Jerry Mahoney at his house & driving him up in his car. Found a 1.8 running motor in Edmonds. Was hoping to pick it up to make my black car a driver. Problem is I'm going to be in a 914. My truck will be at Jerry's in Kelso. Thought I would throw this up on the off chance somebody was in the Edmonds area & maybe heading south confused24.gif . No pressure & only if it is convenient. I don't want anyone going to much out of their way. I don't want the motor so much wacko.gif That I'd drive back up to get it after the car show.

If it would somehow work out killer. If not no biggie I'll be enjoying the show either way. Just be a nice little capper for the weekend to come home with a motor too evilgrin.gif

I also was interested in the 75 in Port Townsend for $1100 if anyone was around there to do a PPI? I sent Nate a PM but if anyone is close to it. I wouldn't be buying both most likely rolleyes.gif
Daiberl
Drove down to Portland two weeks ago, could have easily taken the engine with me sad.gif Might have to go down again in May but not confirmed yet, if yes I can let you know.
PeeGreen 914
Call me if you need help with the motor. I am happy to help and work right outside of Edmonds. I'm not planning on going to the show and don't check in here myuch anymore. So if you need just call or text. beerchug.gif
dereknlee
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 25 2013, 10:08 AM) *

Call me if you need help with the motor. I am happy to help and work right outside of Edmonds. I'm not planning on going to the show and don't check in here myuch anymore. So if you need just call or text. beerchug.gif

I'm in shoreline, so right next door - and I was planning on going to the show Sunday. I would be happy to transport the engine in my truck from edmonds to the show if you can find a ride for it from there.

-Derek
PanelBilly
Shit, I'm halfway to Portland in a 24' truck right now! Stopped to take a break in centralia while Julie makes some calls and was checking the net for news.

Sorry
JRust
Yeah don't sweat it anyone. Won't do me much good at the car show as I will be in Jerry's 914. I'm not going to turn around from Kelso & drive right back up to get it. Just not worth the time it would take. I'll already have a pretty long day of driving. Just threw it on here just in case. You never know with our crowd. Might get lucky & have someone coming through. It's always good to check smile.gif . I was going to throw it in my 75 to make it a runner if it worked out. Probably better to just not screw with either confused24.gif
PanelBilly
I'll need to drive a truck to Lake Oswego in the middle of May. Does that help?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.