Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Ecommerce Payment Gateway Providers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
I'm in the process of moving some merchant accounts and am also considering changing payment gateway providers at the same time. I've been using iPayments for a couple of years and they are somewhat lacking in the area of customer service.

Does anyone have any experiences or recommendations for payment gateway providers that they would like to share? Right now, I'm considering:

Authorizenet
Icverify
Verisign (they're expensive but I've got to look at them.)

Any others?

mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif (required muebas)
Ira Ramin
I’m currently setting up my site for e-commerce and am using a company called Easy Merchant Services. They provide both the merchant account and the gateway. Can't say how their service is yet, but their prices are very reasonable.

Ira
Part Pricer
Thanks Ira. I already have my merchant accounts set up through Nova. I'm getting great rates -- 1.99% plus 27 cents per transaction. I just need to set up a payment gateway. I guess I'll go with authorizenet,
boxsterfan
www.concordefsnet.com

I designed and built this one. Haven't worked there since June due to FDC buying out the company. Not sure if they have screwed the pooch on it yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.