Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Guy Doesn't Give Up!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche

Will someone please buy this?! lol-2.gif I am getting tried of seeing it.

Great grammar too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Porsche-914-1...085&vxp=mtr
Jeffs9146
I have given a few of those away for free in more complete and better condition!! dry.gif
Chris H.
Looks like it was buried in dirt for a while.
rhcb914
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Apr 23 2013, 06:11 PM) *

I have given a few of those away for free in more complete and better condition!! dry.gif

So have I. Last one I was able to sell I only got $50 and it was complete with shroud.
turk22
I love how it say's no reserve, and the starting bid is $140... uh, isn't that the same thing?
Bullethead
$140 covers the cost of exclamation points.
914Sixer
Is this the same guy asking $25 for two broken and bend jack plugs?
tacm
QUOTE(Bullethead @ Apr 23 2013, 10:08 PM) *

$140 covers the cost of exclamation points.

but aren't you only suppose to use one?
KELTY360
He's going to have to give me more than $140 to take it off his hands. shades.gif
MoveQik
I had a 100% perfectly running, no leak(yeah, seriously) 1.8 with factory fuel injection, newly powder coated tins, with the heat exchangers & exhaust that I pulled out of my car that I sold for $600. And that took a while to sell.

I couldn't even sell it to guys that didn't have a running 914 as a temporary fix. Good luck getting $140 for that.
brant
I'm going to ask him important questions about the item.
Ferg
lol-2.gif I came here to post that he and the guy advertising the red 500hp v8 914 on rivieras should hang out since that one must have the relisted record, then I hit "other items" it's the same guy laugh.gif av-943.gif
Chris H.
Mike, those are the LATER STYLE Riv's. Should be good up to about 1500 hp. confused24.gif

Edit: Wait I forgot the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tweet
You all forgot the best part.... He wants $150.00 ECONOMY shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.