Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mitty
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
t collins
Anyone here going to the Mitty this weekend?

Click to view attachment
JawjaPorsche
I might. It depends on the weather. Forecast is rain both days. I hope that is incorrect.
carr914
Next Year! driving.gif
t collins
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Apr 23 2013, 04:47 PM) *

I might. It depends on the weather. Forecast is rain both days. I hope that is incorrect.

Hope forecast is wrong also but I'm committed and will be there rain or shine
blitZ
I'll be there Saturday. There will be a 917 and a RS Spyder competing.
stuttgart46
I'll be there Friday but I have to head back home that night.
SchwarzHorse
yup yup monkeydance.gif
Jumpy.gif new_shocked.gif german01.gif w00t2.gif smilie_flagge24.gif teef.gif jsharp.gif 309.gif
carr914
It will probably have more spectators than last week's Grand-Am Race dry.gif
rfuerst911sc
The weather is not looking good, as of this morning forcast is 50% chance for rain Sat. and Sunday. Hope they are wrong.
Jake Raby
Thought about driving the Turbo down, but the weather is definitely not looking good.

I am always away the weekend of the Mitty and the one year that I am home it has to freakin rain!
Bullethead
Weather is looking dodgy. Spoke with the guys I usually run with, final count is 350 cars entered so expect VERY full groups. Wet sessions will be interesting.

Had already made plans to skip the first few races this year, but even with a crowded field and potential rain, kinda sorry to miss this one.
carr914
Picture sent me by a Friend from the Mitty - Weather is Great today but the Weekend looks Soggy!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
naro914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 24 2013, 11:08 AM) *

no question...
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(naro914 @ Apr 26 2013, 01:05 PM) *

no question...

av-943.gif But I thought Grand Am had "record crowds" at all of their races? Whether you like ALMS or not, they've always been pretty up-front with their attendance numbers. This year at Sebring was definitely down, but they didn't pretend like it was another record year.

On the original topic... T.C., if you go next year, count me in. I've always wanted to go to the Mitty!
carr914
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 26 2013, 01:41 PM) *

QUOTE(naro914 @ Apr 26 2013, 01:05 PM) *

no question...

av-943.gif But I thought Grand Am had "record crowds" at all of their races? Whether you like ALMS or not, they've always been pretty up-front with their attendance numbers. This year at Sebring was definitely down, but they didn't pretend like it was another record year.

On the original topic... T.C., if you go next year, count me in. I've always wanted to go to the Mitty!

It was a "Record" Crowd at Road Atlanta for Grand-Am - it was the 1st & last Race there! biggrin.gif
carr914
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.