Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-Flat-6-S/C- California Dreaming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IGTARD
shades.gif shalom, IGTARD welcome.png
moparrob
QUOTE(Luke M @ Apr 9 2013, 07:39 AM) *

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Apr 9 2013, 07:11 AM) *

I haven't installed mine yet, or ridden in one with either....BUT I only got the RJ mount because I got a killer deal on one for sale. I really like the Patrick Motorsports mount and would have got that if the prices I could get them for were equal.

I recall selling you that mount... now put it to use beerchug.gif

My brothers 6 conv it's also getting the RJ mount.
I like it over the PMS mount because I feel it also stiffens the lower fire wall.

scotty b
blink.gif

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen, and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off - then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can
MDG
Happy sailing, Ishmael.

Happy sailing indeed.
FourBlades

IBTL!
bulitt
Better get some better ventilation in that shop Ish, or go water based.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.