Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB:Driver Side Rear Suspension Console and
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Kevins911
I need a few bits for my restoration, one is the seat belt mount in the inner rocker, its a nut welded to a piece of metal about 1"x4" I could also use the seatbelt bolt and proper washers that fit as well.

The second piece I need is the drivers side rear suspension console, inner and outer.

Would be nice to find this stuff in Canada for quicker shipping....

Who's currently cutting up cars?

Thanks
Kevin

Seat belt mount:
Click to view attachment

Drivers suspension console
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(Kevins911 @ Apr 24 2013, 10:37 AM) *

I need a few bits for my restoration, one is the seat belt mount in the inner rocker, its a nut welded to a piece of metal about 1"x4" I could also use the seatbelt bolt and proper washers that fit as well.

The second piece I need is the drivers side rear suspension console, inner and outer.

Would be nice to find this stuff in Canada for quicker shipping....

Who's currently cutting up cars?

Thanks
Kevin

Seat belt mount:
Click to view attachment

Drivers suspension console
Click to view attachment

I think i have one i cut out from a parted out car.
I am in California.
Will check and let you know

Bruce
Kevins911
Thanks Bruce
hencar
Hi Kevin,

I have a good driver side suspension console in painted with a weldable primer. It is like new.

PM me with your email address for details and pictures. Mailing will be nominal.

Thanks in advance,

Henry
hencar
Dadgumit Kevin, I am sorry mine console is for the passenger side. Normally those are the only ones that go bad because of the close proximity to the battery.

Man I apologize. I will cancel the invoice and the FedEX pickup ticket.

Arrrrggggg.

Henry
Kevins911
No worries Henry, my car is a bit of an oddball I guess....way more rusted on the drivers side.

Anyways, still looking for a left side rear suspension console and the little seatbelt thingy.

Thanks
kevin

Kevins911
welder.gif
hencar
Kevin,

I may be having a sawzall party on a 73 race car. The driver side console is good. On this one it was the passenger side that was rotten.

Let me get back to you next week

Henry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.