Front and rear windshield with defroster
Front and rear sway bars
Fresh air and heating tubes
Carpet
Wiring Harnesses
Center console assembly
Steering Wheel and shift knob
All Locks

The engine does turn and the electrical checks out okay. The fuel pump is gone and the gas tank was uninstalled, but available and complete.

I have posted prices in the thread. I am open to reasonable offers. Just let me know by pm.

BTW: everything still left on the yellow 1976 2.0L is now available. I have revised that ad.

thanks, dan
charlesmac
pm sent on door panels. May be interested in tail light lenses and assemblies also. Shoot me back a price with and without.
thanks
dfelz
how much for the side view mirror???
913B
I am interested in the radio, if you can send additional pic and price to porsche913b_sp@yahoo.com

Thanks
Ted
SchantzMD
Hi Dan,

I could use the 1.8L emblem, any idea on a price shipped to 92509?
bradtho
I'm looking for a complete passenger side exterior door handle, both the latch and the zinc/gold locking mechanism thing. needs to still have the original white nylon cam.

I'm also looking for a very nice fresh air box. I'm only after the upper black plastic piece, I don't need the fan or any of that.

I'm in 98052 if you have both/either and want to give me a quote.
ericoneal
I would like ALL of the trim around the back window and sail panels. Three pieces in all I believe. Please msg me with price and shipping. Thanks
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Interested in the back pad light if it has the chrome edge and isn't cracked..please PM if available with price and pic.

Thanks!
Andrew
KENNY
Secon in line for the radio .drivers side floor mat how much .pm me please .
vw505
How much for the wheels?
bulitt
Front Targa seal- the upside down U seal around the windshield. Price. If its not in VGC I will pass. thanks.
914runnow
Howdie ..back pad ..(3pcs)..behind seats??
Thanx Rx..
rexlindgren@yahoo.com...
do not need the light..
tweet
QUOTE(vw505 @ Apr 25 2013, 09:44 PM) *

How much for the wheels?

set of 4 Mahle's with 2 so-so center caps $450 + shipping
tweet
QUOTE(914runnow @ Apr 25 2013, 10:52 PM) *

Howdie ..back pad ..(3pcs)..behind seats??
Thanx Rx..
rexlindgren@yahoo.com...
do not need the light..

back pad needs cleaning, no tears - $175 + shipping
tweet
QUOTE(bulitt @ Apr 25 2013, 10:02 PM) *

Front Targa seal- the upside down U seal around the windshield. Price. If its not in VGC I will pass. thanks.

seals are original, average condition, but the top overall is nice.
tweet
QUOTE(charlesmac @ Apr 25 2013, 09:24 AM) *

pm sent on door panels. May be interested in tail light lenses and assemblies also. Shoot me back a price with and without.
thanks

door panels with armrests and storage - $200 pair + shipping
Door panels, armrests and pocket---SOLD

Below are pictures of the door panels after restoration.
tweet
QUOTE(bradtho @ Apr 25 2013, 04:09 PM) *

I'm looking for a complete passenger side exterior door handle, both the latch and the zinc/gold locking mechanism thing. needs to still have the original white nylon cam.

I'm also looking for a very nice fresh air box. I'm only after the upper black plastic piece, I don't need the fan or any of that.

I'm in 98052 if you have both/either and want to give me a quote.

I have a housing, both halves, I sanded in order to repaint the yellow over-spray $25 + shipping, daily driver condition

Not selling the locks

tweet
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Apr 25 2013, 03:17 PM) *

I am interested in the radio, if you can send additional pic and price to porsche913b_sp@yahoo.com

Thanks
Ted

radio works, presets do not flip the stations, Motorola, all buttons, knobs, and dials are present - $75 + shipping - SOLD
rjames
Interested in all carpet pieces, interior door handles and back pad light if no cracks. Price?
tweet
QUOTE(dfelz @ Apr 25 2013, 11:25 AM) *

how much for the side view mirror???

mirror, little chrome missing on bottom plate, authentic porsche - $50 + shipping
tweet
QUOTE(rjames @ Apr 26 2013, 12:48 AM) *

Interested in all carpet pieces, interior door handles and back pad light if no cracks. Price?

not selling carpet, need it for my own project -
chrome interior door handles $30 + shipping
handle cups $10 + shipping
tweet
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Apr 25 2013, 03:54 PM) *

Hi Dan,

1.8L emblem $10 + shipping
SOLD
tweet
QUOTE(ericoneal @ Apr 25 2013, 04:56 PM) *

I would like ALL of the trim around the back window and sail panels. Three pieces in all I believe. Please msg me with price and shipping. Thanks

sail trim - all plus shipping

long horizontal roll bar $45

verticals pair $65 - SOLD
horizontals pair $45 - SOLD
top shorts pair $35 - SOLD
tweet
QUOTE(Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You @ Apr 25 2013, 07:04 PM) *

Interested in the back pad light if it has the chrome edge and isn't cracked..please PM if available with price and pic.

Thanks!
Andrew

has cracks, but is chrome edged
euro911
Dan, If they're decent (no rips or tears), would you consider selling the plaid material seat and set back/headrest inserts?(don't need the entire seat assemblies).
ericoneal
Since I have no sail vinyl, I think I will only need the:

verticals pair $65

or whatever is shown in the image below, does this sound right?:

IPB Image

QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 26 2013, 12:56 AM) *

verticals pair $65
horizontals pair $45
top shorts pair $35
tweet

Thanks
Ted

Pictures of the radio. I also have the radio brochure. I posted a price. If you think it is too much, I'm open to offers.

Radio is SOLD

Literature still available, very good condition.
tweet
QUOTE(ericoneal @ Apr 26 2013, 08:55 AM) *

Since I have no sail vinyl, I think I will only need the:

verticals pair $65

or whatever is shown in the image below, does this sound right?:

IPB Image

QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 26 2013, 12:56 AM) *

verticals pair $65
horizontals pair $45
top shorts pair $35

Hi Eric,
Let me know what you decided on the trim pieces, 'cause, I am off from work tomorrow to uninstall them.
tweet
More pics of the car
tweet
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 26 2013, 04:36 AM) *

Dan, If they're decent (no rips or tears), would you consider selling the plaid material seat and set back/headrest inserts?(don't need the entire seat assemblies).

Hi Mark,
I really don't want to part out the seats. But, I am currently working on finding the correct upholstery materials. I've got a supplier for almost all of the leathers, vinyl, perlon, carpet, etc. Now I am going to look for the fabrics. I want to be able to offer restoration services, not just the materials.
tweet
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Apr 25 2013, 03:54 PM) *

Hi Dan,

"1.8" emblem SOLD
tweet
QUOTE(charlesmac @ Apr 25 2013, 09:24 AM) *

thanks

Better pictures of tail lights.
tweet
QUOTE(vw505 @ Apr 25 2013, 09:44 PM) *

How much for the wheels?

Better pics of the wheels
montoya 73 2.0
Those are FUCH'S.
tweet
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Apr 26 2013, 10:41 PM) *

Those are FUCH'S.

My bad, still learning.
tweet
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 26 2013, 11:00 PM) *

Those are FUCH'S.

My bad, still learning.

Actually, I went back and looked at the spare and found the "Mahle" logo on the back of the rim. Also, it shows p/n of 914.361.015.00. So we can both let out a collective "Doh"! headbang.gif On the positive side, I now have a set of 4 "MAHLES" for sale. piratenanner.gif New Price is $450 OBO plus shipping
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 26 2013, 11:28 PM) *

Those are FUCH'S.

My bad, still learning.

Actually, I went back and looked at the spare and found the "Mahle" logo on the back of the rim. Also, it shows p/n of 914.361.015.00. So we can both let out a collective "Doh"! headbang.gif On the positive side, I now have a set of 4 "MAHLES" for sale. piratenanner.gif New Price is $450 OBO plus shipping

They're definitely Mahles. Also called "gas burners".
mepstein
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 26 2013, 11:52 PM) *

QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 26 2013, 11:28 PM) *

Those are FUCH'S.

My bad, still learning.

They're definitely Mahles. Also called "gas burners".

- Baby gas burners. real gas burners are 5 lug, magnesium and sell ~$500 each.
euro911
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 26 2013, 05:40 PM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 26 2013, 04:36 AM) *
Hi Mark,
I really don't want to part out the seats. But, I am currently working on finding the correct upholstery materials. I've got a supplier for almost all of the leathers, vinyl, perlon, carpet, etc. Now I am going to look for the fabrics. I want to be able to offer restoration services, not just the materials.
No problem Dan. My wife wants cloth seat inserts, never thought about the plaids until I saw your post. Keep us apprised as to when you're going to start doing them popcorn[1].gif
tweet
bump
jesiv
How about the top targa pad?
tweet
QUOTE(jesiv @ May 7 2013, 09:28 PM) *

How about the top targa pad?

Targa is in nice shape. We've had a lot of rain the past week and a half, and the seals are still usable, not dry rotted. Can't really say how long of a life is still left in them. all latches are intact. The headliner is still firmly attached. No broken corners on fiberglass shell. Original paint, faded to a soft black. No cracks on pad.
$200 + shipping (economy class, extra large package rate applies). The spots you see are not stains, rain drops.
tweet
weekend bump
craig downs
Do you still have the clock and if so how much?
tweet
QUOTE(craig downs @ May 19 2013, 12:13 AM) *

Do you still have the clock and if so how much?

Hello Craig. The clock is not working. I am currently in the process of finding a professional to repair it along with some others I have.
-dan
tweet
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 26 2013, 08:28 PM) *

Thanks
Ted

Pictures of the radio. I also have the radio brochure. I posted a price. If you think it is too much, I'm open to offers.

Radio has been SOLD
dcecc1968
Has the Sideview mirror been sold? If not, could you post a photo or two?
Thanks,
Don
FrogMut
How much for the entire ebrake system from the handle back to the calipers?

How much for the back pad?

The two seats with rails tilt and all hardware?

Left mirror?

Back inside targa pad with silent blocks and rear mechanism to lock roof?

tweet
weekend bump
lonewolfe
How much for the front swaybar shipped to Oakland, CA 94605? I'm also interested in the dash pad. Is it still available and if so, how much are you asking?

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.