Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are these early 911 and 914 seat belts worth? Old and ratty but original!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
so I have several of these old seat belts and I just do not know what to do with them. I could in no way sell them as "usable" but I just can't toss them either. Are they worth anything in this poor shape. Seems to me the webbing is junk but the metal and plastic parts are still usable. Should I cut the webbing off and sell the other parts?? Any good ideas?? I have included pictures of 2 different seat belts so you can see the condition I am talking about. thanks for your help.
914Sixer
Put them on the Bird board for the 911 guys. Somebody may need the for parts. Anchors can be plated and the buckles chromed.
pt_700
post up a price? except for the bit 'o rust, they're nicer than the ones in my car...

is the webbing still plyable or kinda stiff?
hwgunner
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Apr 25 2013, 09:13 AM) *

post up a price? except for the bit 'o rust, they're nicer than the ones in my car...

is the webbing still plyable or kinda stiff?

The webbing is not soft like new webbing but it is not terribly stiff like some old stuff I have seen. I guess I will go to the FS section and list them with pricing and go from there. beer3.gif
bandjoey
Garage decoration. Christmas tree ornament. Pour a clear plastic table top with them inside. End to end for a really butch dog leash. Bolt them to a barber chair in the tv room. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.