Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price feelers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tscrihfield
Guys,
I am teetering on whether or not to sell my factory gauges and it is dependent on what they are worth really. I have two sets of factory 914 gauges and could not find similar recent sells to get a stand on worth so I am reaching out to all of you to get the opinion. Both sets are fully functional btw. The first set is a set of silver button gauges. They are not perfect but clean 7-8/10. The outer rings need repainted but are in good shape. The second set is a plain set of late gauges in I'd say 9/10 condition as far as appearance. I will post photos if needed, but for right now I figure that this would be a good "gauge" of worth.

Thanks in advance to all,
Thomas
rhodyguy
do a search in the classifieds and extend the search date well into the past. you should get results. like most, if not all parts, condition sets the price bar. you'll know if you're asking too much when you start having to bump your ad repeatedly.
rnellums
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Apr 24 2013, 10:02 PM) *

Guys,
I am teetering on whether or not to sell my factory gauges and it is dependent on what they are worth really. I have two sets of factory 914 gauges and could not find similar recent sells to get a stand on worth so I am reaching out to all of you to get the opinion. Both sets are fully functional btw. The first set is a set of silver button gauges. They are not perfect but clean 7-8/10. The outer rings need repainted but are in good shape. The second set is a plain set of late gauges in I'd say 9/10 condition as far as appearance. I will post photos if needed, but for right now I figure that this would be a good "gauge" of worth.

Thanks in advance to all,
Thomas

I sold my silver button set a year ago (in good shape) for a Benjamin, may have asked too low though.
tscrihfield
Thank you guys for the advice. I tried another search with limited results. My feeling was that if they were pricey, I would hold onto them for a possible future build so I didn't have to hunt down expensive parts in the future. But I may sell them instead. I have the original set to hold onto and I'm probably going to go with a digital dash for my car.

Thanks,
Thomas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.