Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Toronto, Canada - Parting Out 1973 Teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ajracer
This is a complete car with 1.7 litre FI engine $ 800, tranny $ 400, and running gear, exterior trim is rough, bumpers poor, seats good except bottom cushions, some body panels are good, lots of mechanical items. Currently inside for next week or so before going to my friend yard, so let me know what you need and willing to deal. Need to move car next week, so don't delay if interested.

Allan
Toronto, Ontario
email: ajmayhew@pppoe.ca
ajracer
QUOTE(ajracer @ Apr 25 2013, 03:42 PM) *

This is a complete car with 1.7 litre FI engine $ 800, tranny $ 400, and running gear, exterior trim is rough, bumpers poor, seats good except bottom cushions, some body panels are good, lots of mechanical items. Currently inside for next week or so before going to my friend yard, so let me know what you need and willing to deal. Need to move car next week, so don't delay if interested.

Allan
Toronto, Ontario
email: ajmayhew@pppoe.ca

So maybe I should have posted my other car for parts ?

Someone in Ontario are must be interested in some parts ?

Let me know soon and thanks for looking

Allan
bradtho
Looking for an exterior passenger door handle (with original white nylon cam) and the locking/latch mechanism. Both in DD or better condition.

Also looking for the clamshell pieces of the fresh air box. Needs to look nice through the vents with no overspray.

Doesn't matter to me which of your cars the parts come from!! biggrin.gif
ajracer
QUOTE(bradtho @ Apr 30 2013, 10:05 PM) *

Looking for an exterior passenger door handle (with original white nylon cam) and the locking/latch mechanism. Both in DD or better condition.

Also looking for the clamshell pieces of the fresh air box. Needs to look nice through the vents with no overspray.

Doesn't matter to me which of your cars the parts come from!! biggrin.gif

SORRY, can't help on either of these items; door handles are cracked, the fresh air box is missing. Photo of my daily driver was just to get some attention. Good luck in your search. Cheers, Allan
kid914
How much to ship the windsheild to ottawa? smile.gif
ajracer
Thanks for the inquiries, But car is now GONE to 914 grave yard ! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.