Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchs Hubcentric 1975 compatibility question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jesiv
So I am ready to pull the trigger for a set of fuchs. When I remembered, I have a 1975 which is hubcentric. How do I know if the Fuchs are Hubcentric? Is a part number or something?

Regards,

James
Tom_T
Here ya go!

Click to view attachment

You could also get some -00 part no. Fuchs & have them machined, but they were few & an oddball mfg error which caused the BO recall to inspect all wheels on 7/72 - 12/72 914s (similar one for the Pedrini & Mahle 4-lug wheels too, & those can also be machined if wrong).

beerchug.gif
TravisNeff
The 914 fuchs are all hubcentric. they became available on the 1973 year, which was the first year for hubcentric front rotors.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Apr 25 2013, 08:09 PM) *

The 914 fuchs are all hubcentric. they became available on the 1973 year, which was the first year for hubcentric front rotors.

I had a set of non hubcentric Fuchs 4 bolt wheels.
JStroud
Hi James, if you end up buying the set from me on Saturday, they came off a 75, so no worries about them fitting.

Jeff
jesiv
QUOTE(jsconst @ Apr 26 2013, 06:38 AM) *

Hi James, if you end up buying the set from me on Saturday, they came off a 75, so no worries about them fitting.

Jeff

Excellent see you Saturday
914Sixer
Chris is correct about NOT all Fuchs are hub centric. There was a Mid-72 to early 73 hub that was not hub centric, so some Early Fuchs were not centric. There was a dealer info update on this.
TravisNeff
interesting..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.