Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 New Rear Wheel Bearings - Pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nie Zu Alt
New 914 Rear Wheel Bearings - $75 + Shipping - SOLD

I found an extra set I purchased for a car I no longer have. Still in sealed factory bags. Bearings are marked PACA WB613108 10.06

Click to view attachment

Thanks!
mrbubblehead
what brand are these?
Nie Zu Alt
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Apr 25 2013, 08:07 PM) *

what brand are these?

I purchased these through PMB Performance in July of 2011. I have the receipt. They came in brake caliper rebuild kit boxes marked FAG but the only markings on the bearings are noted in my first post. The original purchase price was $49.95 each. I trust Eric and he doesn't sell junk. I know that the manufacturing of bearings is out sourced to different places, even though they may say FAG or SKF on the box. Wish I could tell you more. My loss is your gain!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Nie Zu Alt @ Apr 25 2013, 09:19 PM) *

QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Apr 25 2013, 08:07 PM) *

what brand are these?

I purchased these through PMB Performance in July of 2011. I have the receipt. They came in brake caliper rebuild kit boxes marked FAG but the only markings on the bearings are noted in my first post. The original purchase price was $49.95 each. I trust Eric and he doesn't sell junk. I know that the manufacturing of bearings is out sourced to different places, even though they may say FAG or SKF on the box. Wish I could tell you more. My loss is your gain!

I will take these. Please send me payment info and shipping to 38117.

Shoe
Nie Zu Alt
I will take these. Please send me payment info and shipping to 38117.

Shoe

Shoe,

Will do! Let me get you a final price and I'll PM you.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.