Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Training program
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Randal
Been going to 24 hour Fitness where my 24 year old son is a PT. He's been tough on me, but on the positive side doing all the exercises that I need to do to improve my driving. And I thought I was in pretty good shape as I work out every day, but this new routine is totally out of my comfort zone.

I can hardly move today after the workout we did on Tuesday. sad.gif
bulitt
What are you doing? One of those insanity workouts?
Randal
QUOTE(bulitt @ Apr 28 2013, 05:11 AM) *

What are you doing? One of those insanity workouts?

Exercises where you're using your own weight, also running rope ladder, then doing arm lift and squats using small weight, sprinting down sidewalk with a big elastic rope around your waist with my son behind applying more and more resistance so I can make it to the end, a huge heavy rope (30') tired to a big weight at the other end where you have to clothesline your arms for 60 seconds, wait 30 and then start again..... This last one is really hard.

I like lifting weights, but these exercises kick your butt.

koozy
Which one does he work at, Randal? I'm going to the one near my house on Lawrence. I need someone to kick my butt. I NEED to lose 40 pounds ASAP. Can he help me do that? No muscle mass building. Just lose the weight fast for a weigh in.
Randal
QUOTE(koozy @ May 5 2013, 01:28 AM) *

Which one does he work at, Randal? I'm going to the one near my house on Lawrence. I need someone to kick my butt. I NEED to lose 40 pounds ASAP. Can he help me do that? No muscle mass building. Just lose the weight fast for a weigh in.

He works at the Mountain View 24 Hour. How about you email me your number I'll have him call you. randalbarrick@msn.com.
koozy
QUOTE(Randal @ May 5 2013, 06:34 AM) *

QUOTE(koozy @ May 5 2013, 01:28 AM) *

He works at the Mountain View 24 Hour. How about you email me your number I'll have him call you. randalbarrick@msn.com.

Thanks, Randal. I'll do that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.