Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to see Sheridan 914 in person before I purchase
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Curbandgutter
Wanting to see the Sheridan Wide Body in person before I purchase. Must be in Southern California. Anybody out there that is willing to show me their car????

Interested in standard front with wide rear.
Curbandgutter
CLARIFICATION I'm looking to purchase the KIT not a car. Planning in buying from Sheridan in Paso Robles. Unless of course some one has one for sale?
Elliot Cannon
This one isn't mine anymore. It's in Arizona but here's a pic of it. If you want more pics, PM me your email and I'll send you lots.
bulitt
Dang that was a beauty.
ThePaintedMan
agree.gif

The only body kit that I think improves the 914. Beautiful car Elliott.
FourBlades

I agree with George!

Is that the narrow or wide set up Elliot?

John
naro914
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 26 2013, 07:33 AM) *

agree.gif

The only body kit that I think improves the 914. Beautiful car Elliott.

I gotta disagree...maybe for street use, Sheridan is very nice, but I prefer the AIR body overall myself...

oh, yes Elliott, very nice car!
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Apr 26 2013, 04:51 AM) *

I agree with George!

Is that the narrow or wide set up Elliot?

John

That was actually the "narrow" body.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Curbandgutter @ Apr 25 2013, 10:28 PM) *

Wanting to see the Sheridan Wide Body in person before I purchase. Must be in Southern California. Anybody out there that is willing to show me their car????

Interested in standard front with wide rear.

You've probably already been on his web site but here it is just in case.

http://ultimate914.com/
Curbandgutter
OK OK, Folks don't hijack this thread by turning it into a what is better A or B? I am set on the Sheridan. Thank You for your input, but keep it to Sheridan. Any Sheridan owners in So Cal? Thank You Elliot for the Link. And, yes I have been on that site and talked to Roger as well. I'm waiting for those pics. It would be nice to see the installation pictures as well.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(Curbandgutter @ Apr 26 2013, 01:39 PM) *

OK OK, Folks don't hijack this thread by turning it into a what is better A or B? I am set on the Sheridan. Thank You for your input, but keep it to Sheridan. Any Sheridan owners in So Cal? Thank You Elliot for the Link. And, yes I have been on that site and talked to Roger as well. I'm waiting for those pics. It would be nice to see the installation pictures as well.

IPB Image

'Nuff said biggrin.gif
Kirmizi
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Apr 26 2013, 09:43 AM) *

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads12/p...a1200873739.jpg

...nuff said smile.gif

Linky no worky poke.gif
r_towle

As part of the initiation here you must be forewarned that any and all threads can and will (at random) be selected for temporary hijacking purely by the will of the board community.

We take pride in randomly trashing threads, poking holes in peoples tastes and basically just being sarcastic car guys.

One thing you wont find anywhere else is the rapid fire responses that this site still delivers.

Join in the fun, weed through the sarcasm.

Dont try to block the hijacks...it may awaken the beast.

Rich
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 26 2013, 07:07 PM) *

As part of the initiation here you must be forewarned that any and all threads can and will (at random) be selected for temporary hijacking purely by the will of the board community.

We take pride in randomly trashing threads, poking holes in peoples tastes and basically just being sarcastic car guys.

One thing you wont find anywhere else is the rapid fire responses that this site still delivers.

Join in the fun, weed through the sarcasm.

Dont try to block the hijacks...it may awaken the beast.

Rich

av-943.gif Spot on Rich! And that's why I love being here. Or maybe it's that I'm a glutton for punishment chair.gif sheeplove.gif spank.gif whip[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.