Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The very last of it
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
avidfanjpl
Just 3 items remain. May 30th Midnight update. The last update, for sure. I ship USPS from Paypal today May 30th only. Schedule is heavy with travel now. Price now includes FLAT RATE 50 State USPS shipping, today only. Anything other than what is shown immediately below is sold and gone.

Thanks,

John

914 Parts List as of 053013

1. 914 front brakes redone by Eric Shea in 2008. I took them off Orangina after the PO got a set of fronts from Eric's place, but nut that I am, I bought 4 newly refurbished ones from Eric - I got them chemically blasted last week - don't necessarily need redoing unless you are going to paint them or have them sandblasted and gold zinc plated, that is your work to determine. $145 SHIPPED

2. 1973 2.0L ECU - Make sure you know your true part number - $135 SHIPPED

3. Here is the gauge that Al Garcia did last spring. One of his last, but I cannot use it. It has oil pressure and temp and 2 idiot lights for electrical and oil pressure. Not really entirely sure if it is 911 or 914-6 for sure, but I think 911 early?, Al told me and I forgot, but regardless it is amazingly beautiful. You can use the white LED or the regular lights to illuminate it. $200 SHIPPED

Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Photo of the battery cover?
avidfanjpl
Tomorrow, Jeff. I will surely take a pic for you and post it in the thread.

Just got back from Bug In in Irwindale, and I am totally SUNBURNED!

John

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Apr 27 2013, 12:54 PM) *

Photo of the battery cover?

brenz
Interested in Relay board. PM'd you. Thanks.
avidfanjpl
Here is the Battery Cover, Jeff.

There was a small Porsche sticker laying on it when I took the pic. Oops. I wear glasses, and I didn't even see it. The cover has never been used, and a little wax or plastic shine will make it like it came out of the bag.

Sorry, but I have been on the road, and just got back after not even knowing I was going to Salt Lake on Sunday.

I whited out the other parts laying near it the best I could.

Any white or light spots in the pic are flash reflections.

The flash also makes the grid look like there is something covering it, but truly it is clean as new, as it is NOS, but 5 years of sitting in a bag was its fate until Orangina sold without the 5K in parts I sold off.

John

Click to view attachment
avidfanjpl
For those that need pics. Check the list, and the pics from last fall show the item ONLY on the list.

Don't write if you see something you like that IS NOT on this list at the start of the Thread, as it was sold off.

On the list, still for sale. And there are still some odd items like copper 2.0 gaskets, a set of new 2.0 muffler gaskets. Trouble is the prices are about the same as shipping.

See what you think, make an offer on anything on the list. I am in a generous mood. Some that bought in the past got free goodies for buying. You know who you are!

Thanks,

John

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
avidfanjpl
OK!

SUDDEN SALE!!!

Make A REASONABLE OFFER on anything on the list. Don't gouge the crap out of me, but TAKE a Decent Snappy Happy Wow I Got a DEAL discount and I will respond. PM's are fine, but if you want to make it public, I do not care.

I need to pour more dough into the 914 and the 911.

Bruce Stone, I owe you and your Male Progeny 2.3rd's of the balance for the Koni struts and shocks now that I am DONE traveling, so you can take stuff at a future-agreed to price.

That being the case, anyone else maybe should move quickly. Bruce gets the first $400 in parts or, if he wants nothing but cash for what I have sitting in my garage, so be it.

First Bid and Pay, First Served.

THANKS TO ALL ON WORLD. I really sort of feel I am hoping this stuff all goes to the members I know and that have an OLD member number, because I truly appreciate this place. I am not leaving, I am moving and really want to make sure I pack less and less by Labor Day.

Remember, the shipping is only USPS, and it will be less than 6, 11 or 16 bucks for the items purchased from the list at the start of this thread. Only the relay board sold so far.

Thanks 914World!!!

John Lewis
avidfanjpl
Cleaned off the stuff that sold!

Thank you all that bought.

Stuff shipping tomorrow - Wednesday.

You know who you are.

J
avidfanjpl
Hey Teeners with acorn lusts!!

First, if you are going to look at the list of remaining stuff, look closely, I add details as the wine bottle gets lower here at 2 am!

On to more discoveries in my garage.................

I finally found that missing box of Acorn repro lug bolts from that guy in San Antonio. I think a set was $112 or $125 shipping included a few years ago. At one point I had 3 sets, but dinged some up and gave the bad ones mostly away.

I believe these are all in good shape, but I need to see them in the daytime and count them, and there may be 20 with some that are dinged.

I will never use them.

Anyone want a set of 16 decent ones for $60 plus $10 for shipping if I can get a full set determined? Any extras and they are yours. I will drop the price, depending on count, of course, then assess their quality. I can do the assessment late afternoon on 5/11

First let me count them and verify their quality, but I am interested in selling them off.

Any takers?

Do I get in Sir Andy trouble for adding them to my thread??? Shameless Bump anyway!

John
avidfanjpl
OK, so I am looking to get everything sold, and I am giving some sick prices, and you can bet I am losing about 50% on each item.

If you know me, you know I sell good items.

Look at this list and know that I paid about double. Screw me like everyone else in the Porsche business!

Oooooooooooooh, why did I ever buy 8 914's since 76?

John
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Pm sent on battery cover.

Thanks!
Andrew
monkeyboy
Are those regular intake gaskets, or the phenolic spacers?
avidfanjpl
Just for the freaking record, the battery cover was NIB, and sold to an old Teener friend. But I lost the freaking bag over time, so there, 3 newbies that really don't know I sell only good stuff for over 4 years here. And 2 of the 3 newbies did assclown lowballs that were jerkyboy status.

This place can have some real PITA moments.

Newbies, you should be as careful as I am or even better, like low member number sellers here and you won't come off like a jerk the first time every time.

I tried to be nice, but 3 Newbies with less than 40 emails, PM's or comments all together pissed me off on the same item.

First time in 4 years. I may have been weird since I joined, but seemingly no one complained, at least not yet. Well, wait, I know of one person I pissed off, but that took hundreds of emails and PM's to cause here.

What is this place becoming?

The new wave? I will get out of the water after almost 40 years and 7 914's.

And I will surely get out of the 914 part-time parts biz, just a few more items that hopefully go to friends.

I had to complain tonight. I am not an assclown for doing so.

J

avidfanjpl
Let's see.

Here is what I still have left. This thread has most of the pics, but I need to add the gauge pic, which I will do today.

$5, $10 or $15 bucks USPS to ship, depending on size of the item

Paypal only

Thanks!

John

1973 020 ECU - $200 OBO

Gauge for 914-6 or 911 done by Al Garcia in white LED's Oil Temp and Oil Pressure - Not idiot lights. Really damn nice - $200 OBO

3 bolt 914 2.0L FI Tube phenolics - Never used but a little oil got on them, clean and undisturbed surfaces - $10

Another Battery Cover - Good shape - $25

Battery Clamp Plate - Good shape - $7

Rear Trunk light - Working and complete - $35

3 3 oz bottles of touch up paint, 2 unopened - Signal Orange - $25

1 smaller rearview - NO delamination - $40

1 set of 914 2.0L front brakes, 2009 redo by Eric Shea - I drove them 15K miles then media blasted recently to remove dust - BUT fluid holes plugged and piston areas sealed to not destroy caliper rubbers, but not replated - $150 OBO

dlkawashima
Sending PM for touch up paint ...
avidfanjpl
Look to the top of the thread for the last update.

Thanks!

John
avidfanjpl
Maybe the last bump needed?

J
avidfanjpl
Last bumpity bump.

3 items left. THANK YOU!

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.