Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My apologies for the shameless plug, but...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
horizontally-opposed
A great eye, and a great attitude. Gushes a bit too much about a certain magazine for me, but the pure enthusiasm of the shooter and the writer/owner overwhelmed me this morning. I don't know how often it hits all of you, but these little cars sure seem to help us find GREAT people.

http://www.clintdavis.net/blog/2013/04/pan...-old-flame-914/

Let's see if we can get Clint past his goal of 935 likes. The question is: Can you cats make him feel the 914 love?

pete
rick 918-S
Nice!
ThePaintedMan
Yeah, I read that article - it was nice to see some 914 love in Panorama. The pictures were really pretty, especially since the car has been so neglected. Too bad it seems like it will continue to be... locked up in a garage and only driven once or twice a year. Nevertheless, it's nice these cars are finally getting some attention.
Krieger
Love the article. Were you on Bell Marin Keys Friday eve about 6? I was going for Thai.
Mike Bellis
Pete,

Great work with Panorama! I do like the idea of making it a full size magazine.

I see more 914's scattered around the mag now. Not just in main articles. Spread the love wub.gif

Keep it up!!! smilie_pokal.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Apr 28 2013, 11:27 AM) *

Pete,

Great work with Panorama! I do like the idea of making it a full size magazine.

I see more 914's scattered around the mag now. Not just in main articles. Spread the love wub.gif

Keep it up!!! smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif and I see more 6-cyl motors going into 914-4s happy11.gif hissyfit.gif
Tom
ConeDodger
Love what you are doing with Panorama Pete. You already had some outstanding people to work with but I am sure, you will make it better... Best of luck!
Elliot Cannon
So, should I renew my PCA membership?
bcheney
Really cool to see such a great car in Pano..This 914 is FANTASTIC!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.