Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: JVC Car Stereo the "Kameleon"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
photos
I have a JVC KD-LX111 Kameleon "Hide-Away" AM/FM/CD/iPod car stereo with a special under dash housing mount for sale. It works perfect and comes with the factory remote control, optional iPod input cable and operating manual on CD. This stereo came with my 914 when I purchased it 2 years ago. The previous owner had it professionally installed in order to update the sound system without removing the original stock radio. It sounds great and has some pretty cool display graphics. Here's what JVC has to say about it... What they can't see, they can't steal. Potential thieves may look inside your car to see if they can steal your car audio system. But with the KAMELEON, they don't see anything worth stealing in the dash, even though there is a valuable, high-performance JVC headunit in place. How? KAMELEON, our smart anti-theft system, makes the headunit totally invisible, making it blend evenly with the car's dash.

Power Output: 200W Max. (50W x 4)Anti-Theft ELKAMELEON System IVBBE II High Definition SoundCD-R/CD-RW CompatibleCard-Type Wireless Remote Control.

$150 shipped to most USA addresses.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Here's a YouTube video link of it operating...

http://youtu.be/rQMckq8EbTw
JmuRiz
That's a great under mount, and details on who makes it?
I already have a hidden unit, but not a mount.

Best of luck with the sale, why the change? I think it looks fantastic.
photos
I'm not sure who manufactured the housing but it is quality made. I have decided to install an oem 914 center console in it's place. Thanks!
photos
SOLD to treborzerimar. Thanks! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.