Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S PARTS -not F1 this time-
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnpierre
that's right, this is not a thread plugging my F1 site, but don't worry putting the finishing touches on a new post so say stay tuned. ha ha. instead i was wondering if anyone is interested in some parts. these are off my 73 1.7

i have a steering wheel (that i will never use)

rack attachment for the ski's (for sure never taking the 14 up to the snow)

the sun visors (not in the greatest shape i have to admit) also will never use, the interior looks so much cleaner with out these in it. i have the little plastic connectors somewhere. one is broken, can't remember if it is the center one or one of the ends.

not looking to get anything more than what they are worth and since i don't really know just make me a fair offer, (plus shipping of course)

i would normally huck this stuff but when i removed the 911 reflector and throw it away (oops) someone said it was worth 50-100 bucks. so that is why im posting this time around.

ps i was just informed that i need to add prices, not sure what this stuff is worth so here what im going to do.

steering wheel. 70.00 obo.
ski rack 50.00 obo
visors 25.00 obo
bdstone914
Pm sent re steering wheel.

Bruce
hwgunner
I would like to be in line for the steering wheel.
bdstone914
Ill pass on the wheel.
johnpierre
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Apr 30 2013, 04:53 PM) *

I would like to be in line for the steering wheel.

steering wheel is yours. PM me to confirm and let me know the address that i will ship it out to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.