Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rain Tray Rubber Spacers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
A&PGirl
WTB: Rain Tray Rubber Spacers

Does anyone have a set off a parts car? I've been looking for the last 5+ years. Please let me know if you have a set you're willing to part with!

Calling parts car strippers and hoarders. smile.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ May 1 2013, 09:04 AM) *

Does anyone have a set off a parts car? I've been looking for the last 5+ years. Please let me know if you have a set you're willing to part with!

Which rain tray?
A&PGirl
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 1 2013, 07:23 PM) *

QUOTE(A&PGirl @ May 1 2013, 09:04 AM) *

Which rain tray?

Early and Late. Someone may have a late set, so if you have a spare early set. idea.gif
914Sixer
I am going to go look at the engine lids I have and try and figure out what they are.
A&PGirl
Great thanks. If the spacers are there, you'll see them.
Pat Garvey
Are you talking about the spacers between the cheesehead screws and the mounting blocks on the engine lid? If so, they could be easily replaced with thin sliced rubber tubing. Basing this on the bogus later-style tray on my '72.
A&PGirl
Still looking...
914Sixer
I looked on the late rain trays I have but I did not see any spacers. What I did find was the 74 lid had larger washers holding the tray under the screw heads. The 75 had smaller ones but that was the only thing I found.
A&PGirl
There was one spacer on my 74 tray. It disintegrated and blew away in the wind when I took the tray off. dry.gif
914Sixer
That may explain why I am not seeing any because they disintegrated on the two I have.
bdstone914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 12 2013, 07:43 PM) *

That may explain why I am not seeing any because they disintegrated on the two I have.

I check two late trays and did not find any spacers either. I think they were only on late trays.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.