Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Chrome Rear Bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
-- UPDATE --

I listed this bumper for sale in error. I cannot find this bumper in my storage garage. Either I have misplaced it or sold it last year and don't remember doing so.

My apologies for listing this item for sale in error. If I find it I will relist it with pictures. Sorry to all those who expressed interest.

Greg
bcheney
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 1 2013, 12:34 PM) *

I have an extra rear chrome bumper for 71 to 73 914's. No dents and no rust on the back. Amazingly clean and ready to use. No chrome tow hook cap.

Pictures on request.

Asking $150.00 plus actual shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

What does the bumper top look like?
gcrotvik
QUOTE(bcheney @ May 1 2013, 10:06 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 1 2013, 12:34 PM) *

I have an extra rear chrome bumper for 71 to 73 914's. No dents and no rust on the back. Amazingly clean and ready to use. No chrome tow hook cap.

Pictures on request.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

What does the bumper top look like?

No rubber bumper top included, just the chrome bumper is for sale. I will post pictures early Thursday morning. I need to take them tonight.

Greg

Pat Garvey
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 1 2013, 10:34 AM) *

I have an extra rear chrome bumper for 71 to 73 914's. No dents and no rust on the back. Amazingly clean and ready to use. No chrome tow hook cap. No rubber bumper top. Just the chrome bumper.

Pictures on request.

Thanks for looking!

Greg

pics requested!
warpig
PM sent
pete000
Next in line if it is an early square corner bumper.
steuspeed
I'll take it! I'm in Portland. No shipping, I'll pick up.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.