Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally back online
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
WOW

My damn ISP went out of business almost 2 weeks ago and left me without any connection... finally got back up and going with a satellite connection..

While I have been away the new shop has almost been finished, I have networked to get many more parts way cheaper and I have made new developments with some head challenges...

I won't be here very much till the end of the year, but Ican assure you that 2005 will make the Type IV engine easier and way cheaper to rebuild, repair and make more power from!!!!!

BTW, my new shop is just plain awesome! Have a great Thanksgiving guys!! I'll be working on the new shop after I eat some Turkey!!
914werke
I think I speak for most here ..that we like more HP, Easier and cheaper!
Have a good holiday Jake.
(insert Turkey smiley here)
mike_the_man
Good to see you back Jake! Let's see some pictures of the new shop. Sounds like 2005 will be a good year for TIVs. Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to afford one of your engines! idea.gif
Jake Raby
You will be able to afford the engine, especially if you want to put my combination together youirself!

I have been making tons of new directives and etc to make it very easy!

Our labor prices on complete engines will be increasing, and engine kits decreasing in price... we'll only be assembling 2270 and larger engines in 2005 if things work out the way we have planned!
drgchapman
Great to see you back, looking forward to your updates. Isn't life fun.....always moving ahead, getting better. way to go dude!
Let's see some pictures of the new digs.
Joe Bob
Good to seeyou back....

Alfred sends his love.... blink.gif
JoeSharpOld
biggrin.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Joe
Jake Raby
I won't post any pics until I can SAFELY share the rest of whats up my sleeve...

Otherwise it will give it all away too soon!

This will be my final expansion for my business, but it is definatley gonna be a big one!
Root_Werks
smilie_pokal.gif Cool! Can't wait to see the new place! boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.