Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-4 "V-Caliper"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
Fresh off the bench! We just finished these for a customer.

The plan is to offer them for sale and help get original 914-6 calipers back on his 914-6. It's always a hard moment when you have to call the customer and let him know that the calipers he sent in are not original -6 calipers but, we made this one painless. We had an extra set of -6 calipers and we were able to finish these -4 calipers to like new condition.

Soup to nuts, everything is new. Caliper bodies media blasted to bare metal. factory yellow zinc dichromate applied. New ATE seals and proper fasteners pull everything together. New Adjusters and adjuster covers and you've got yourself a brand new pair of calipers for a 914 that will allow you to use vented rotors in the rear.

The first $495.00 obo takes'em. Shipping will be $12.35

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif and Price Drop w00t.gif
914Sixer
Smokin Deal !!!!
jeeperjohn56
Eric, when you say vented rotors, does this mean if I were to use Carrea SC rear vented rotors on 911 hubs would these work with this set up. Doing a six conversion am using 84 911 hubs would like to use rear vented rotors and not 914/6 rotors. if this would work I might take them, what is your best price, send me a pm. John
Eric_Shea
Sale Pending.
Eric_Shea
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.