Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Plastic "Wart" Base
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
saigon71
One of the plastic retaining fingers snapped upon removal. Looking for a replacement for a 1974 model. I don't need the lens. Pic of what I need:

Click to view attachment

Thanks!
tweet
QUOTE(saigon71 @ May 2 2013, 08:17 AM) *

One of the plastic retaining fingers snapped upon removal. Looking for a replacement for a 1974 model. I don't need the lens. Pic of what I need:

Click to view attachment

Thanks!

pm sent
hot_shoe914
I need one of these also.
tweet
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 2 2013, 09:48 AM) *

I need one of these also.

Hi Shoe,
I've only got one with no broken clips: $7 Plus shipping.
dan
chasrolex69
i have some for sure! cmadison@napleton.com
Mikey914
The clips to push out. I sell the seals with the clips if you need them. Or you can buy just the pop rivets at any Ace Harware.
914Sixer
Home Depot and Lowes both have a selection of white plastic screws and nuts that will work even better than the stock push pins
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 2 2013, 05:53 PM) *

Home Depot and Lowes both have a selection of white plastic screws and nuts that will work even better than the stock push pins

Now why didn't i think of that. Thanks. beerchug.gif
saigon71
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 2 2013, 06:53 PM) *

Thanks Mark, I will check it out. beerchug.gif
blitZ
That's what I did. Just push out the clips and use a screw and nut, no more falling out.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 2 2013, 11:18 AM) *

The clips to push out. I sell the seals with the clips if you need them. Or you can buy just the pop rivets at any Ace Harware.

type47
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 2 2013, 02:53 PM) *

agree.gif this is what I did too
saigon71
Took a trip to Home Depot yesterday and found everything I need. Thanks guys!

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.