Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh yeah...Zeke's old ride is on the road again....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Went out and terrorized the "hood in Zeke's old ride...don't, the registration has been changed....I think.....:eek:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Since I stole it from...ummm, bought it it has gotten a 2.0 "S" motor and a few other little goodies....gonna play in some under 2.0 vintage classes....
Joe Bob
One more....
Aaron Cox
your throttle linkage is....well..... interesting rolleyes.gif wacko.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 24 2004, 01:09 PM)
your throttle linkage is....well..... interesting rolleyes.gif wacko.gif

"interesting"=CHEAP......

<_<
Root_Werks
You need one of my bell crank kits. $60 man, uses the stock 4cyl cable. works really nice too.

That 914 looks pretty serious, what is under the hood? smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
That car looks way too much fun for what you paid for it... You thief!!!
lol2.gif
Joe Bob
Yupperz....got the race ready ride and Trailer for....none of yer fuckin' business.... :finger2:

Very good deal....trailer helped on the remodel...the dump fees that you pay for a commercial dumpster are ridiculous....

Did the 2.0 "S" conversion and few other upgrades.....around the 'hood it's fun...can't wait to get it on the track. Small bore S motors howl when they hit 7K rpms..... monkeydance.gif
campbellcj
Schweet, so what is the prognostication on the maiden track voyage? I'm anxious to get out soon. There is an OTR event at Big Willow coming up, but I'm not sure my hellish work schedule will accomodate that (weekday).
Joe Bob
Whenever you are ready...I'll tag along.... beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Nov 24 2004, 01:15 PM)
You need one of my bell crank kits.  $60 man, uses the stock 4cyl cable.  works really nice too.

That 914 looks pretty serious, what is under the hood?  :trophy:

Got pics? The trans we are running doesn't have the threaded part to attach the fulcrum piece...does your kit allow for that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.