Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC dashplaques
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
Here is the first take on the laser engraved Stainless steel dash plaques. Thanks to Yaroon for the revised files, they worked perfect. The top engraving is single lines and the bottom is doubled. Which looks better?
ppickerell
These will probably be 3X5 inches with Velcro patch on the back so you can stick em wherever.
Howard
Wow! smilie_pokal.gif Double shows up better in pic
SirAndy
QUOTE(Howard @ Nov 24 2004, 01:37 PM)
Wow! smilie_pokal.gif Double shows up better in pic

agree.gif cool!

aktion035.gif Andy
nebreitling
very cool!

lower one shows up better smilie_pokal.gif
bernbomb914
Can you stamp it out in the 914 outline?
ppickerell
I could laser cut the 914 outline and then laser mark the logo in the middle, but I like the idea of a rectangular plaque.
Jenny
agree.gif double looks more better!

Jen
morph
i like the double line better
looks kool

james
Aaron Cox
agree.gif double
Jeroen
The 2005 is missing on the single line

The double line is awesome!

cheers,

Jeroen
McMark
I disagree. I expect the single line is much cleaner looking in person. I vote for the single line.
drew365
Both look great. Instead of velcro, how about two sided tape? We used to glue rally plaques like that to our Sprite dash board. Had quite a collection.
rick 918-S
clap56.gif
JeffBowlsby
Superb Mr. P!!!!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif

I like the double line only becasue it seems to be more definitive, but you decide.

Where might it be mounted? Glove box door...uh, glove box door....? idea.gif

Does the 3"x5" size seem kind of large? Double tape is good...no drilling or glue. 3x5 might fill up the whole glove box door, how about 2x3 or...?

How about colored stainless? or even...no, help me...grained+anodized alum with the raw alum laser cut through?
jimtab
Looks very good Mr. P...double looks fine but you're the artist, and it shows. Thanks.
Chris914n6
Double line, but with the 914 (VW)PORSCHE filled in solid.

I like it smilie_pokal.gif

Chris
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Yup, double line looks very nice!

Lisa driving-girl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.