Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What way would you go???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Coming west out of El Paso we'll be on Hwy10 Would you branch off and run 8 out then up 5 or stay on 10 out to riverside then down? confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
many ways you could go.. id exit 10 in ontario and take
10 to the 15S to 91W to 55S
JB 914
don't take the 8. it will add several hours to the drive. take the 10 to I-15 south to 91w to 55s
spare time toys
Thanks thats what I wanted to find out.
SLITS
But ya gotta go thru Roswell, NM to check out the alien(s).
Aaron Cox
when you strollin through?
Allan
QUOTE(joe buckle @ Nov 24 2004, 02:43 PM)
don't take the 8. it will add several hours to the drive. take the 10 to I-15 south to 91w to 55s

agree.gif Adds alot of time to the trip.
spare time toys
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 24 2004, 06:27 PM)
when you strollin through?

Heading out early Fri will be in town Early Sat AM to load up the 928 mueba.gif Then head east into the sunrise driving.gif
Aaron Cox
sat morning... less than a mile off the 10 on sat is a PCA autocross.... in san bernardino.....
lemme know if you intereted,,,a few ckub members will be there...raceing and or spectaring driving.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 24 2004, 06:50 PM)
sat morning... less than a mile off the 10 on sat is a PCA autocross.... in san bernardino.....
lemme know if you intereted,,,a few ckub members will be there...raceing and or spectaring driving.gif

How far from Scotts place? That is where Im going first then to where the car is at. After we get loaded could probably stop and watch for a little while. cool.gif
spare time toys
All most forgot did Drifterjay find a starter? I got a spare I can toss in the suburban if he needs one.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Nov 24 2004, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 24 2004, 06:50 PM)
lemme know if you intereted,,,a few ckub members will be there...raceing and or spectaring  :driving:

How far from Scotts place? That is where Im going first then to where the car is at. After we get loaded could probably stop and watch for a little while. cool.gif

well...its about 15 minutes before you will hit the I 15 to go to scotts house. the AX starts at 8/9ish... and its a mile outta your way (fuel stop?? idea.gif )

ends at around 2....

only a mile outta your way....make a pit stop for 10 minutes biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
RE: jay

ask scott or jay... his starter was turning his bad motor this weekend wacko.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Nov 24 2004, 07:06 PM)
well...its about 15 minutes before you will hit the I 15 to go to scotts house. the AX starts at 8/9ish... and its a mile outta your way (fuel stop?? idea.gif )

ends at around 2....

only a mile outta your way....make a pit stop for 10 minutes biggrin.gif

Ill get directions from Scott and stop on the way out of town. Ill have a loaded trailer and maby fool some folks into thinking Im there to run driving.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
cool... you can take a few laps in my car if you wish clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.