Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LOOK OUT ARIZONA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
If you see a bright yellow '73 runnin' I-10 tonight, it's Slits going to see his daughter and for free food in Tuscon.

It has been blessed with holy water by the mechanic and I have danced around it three times nude chanting Ferry, Ferry, Ferry. It will make it there and back. biggrin.gif
Carl
Have a safe trip with a lot of good stuff to eat on the other end.

"This is not Howard's hat"

Looks like he sat on it ... huh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 24 2004, 05:02 PM)

It has been blessed with holy water by the mechanic and I have danced around it three times nude chanting Ferry, Ferry, Ferry. It will make it there and back. biggrin.gif

uh ewww! barf.gif

have fun buddy! they cant miss you with your big rainbow pride sticker on the sides laugh.gif

like i said ron...have fun! tell billy boatwater to shove it :finger2:
914GT
Welcome to Tucson Slits! We've got some nice weather for you.
SLITS
QUOTE(914GT @ Nov 24 2004, 05:41 PM)
Welcome to Tucson Slits! We've got some nice weather for you.

Damn, I was hoping someone would say that. clap56.gif I really hate to put the top on. biggrin.gif
skline
Top? What top? Do these cars come with one??? Have a safe trip and I hope the car goes there and back with no problems.
SLITS
It's an option that you find when you open the rear trunk. Big square black thingy.

Thanks for all the good wishes - I'm otta here burnout.gif burnout.gif
Red-Beard
You're done.

It requires a blood sacrifice !
gregrobbins
Slits, when, oops, I mean if, you need anything while passing through the Phoenix area, feel free to call.

Greg
623-297-4084

Suppost to be sunny and warm, so enjoy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.