Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE: AC component
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dfelz
I dont know if it works but i dont have a need for it, Im guessing its the condenser, or evaporator??? dont know. you pay the shipping or come pick it up in walnut, CA.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
euro911
Yep, it's a condenser.
dfelz
icon_bump.gif
Mblizzard
David do you if the system had any pressure in it when the condenser was removed?
dfelz
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ May 8 2013, 04:17 AM) *

David do you if the system had any pressure in it when the condenser was removed?

The AC system was not hooked up when I bought the car so I do know. If you know of a way for me to check what your looking for let me know and I can do my best to.
Mblizzard
I guess that you could pressurize it with air a d listen Defoe leaks or use soapy water. But that is a lot to do for a free part. My AC woks but not great so I was looking at some ways to boost it a bit. So I bet the shipping is more than I would want to pay for a condenser of unknown condition. Even though I would like to have it! But if you pressure tested it it might be sale able.
dfelz
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ May 9 2013, 06:51 PM) *

I guess that you could pressurize it with air a d listen Defoe leaks or use soapy water. But that is a lot to do for a free part. My AC woks but not great so I was looking at some ways to boost it a bit. So I bet the shipping is more than I would want to pay for a condenser of unknown condition. Even though I would like to have it! But if you pressure tested it it might be sale able.

I have an air compressor in my garage, ill see if if I can properly do a leak test for ya this weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.