Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 15X7 cookie cutters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
Well, now that I bought my set of minilites, I need to get rid of my cookie cutters. They're 15x7's, painted all satin black. I've used them as Daily driver wheels for the past 4 years, and they show signs of paint chips here and there, but overall they're in great shape. Could use a respray, but not bad for a track car or daily driver. I used Satin black Duplicolor wheel paint, and it's held up surprisingly well over the past 4 years. No bent lips, and nice and true. Also included are the center caps, and a nice set of MotorsportHardware Black lug nuts with the proper ball seat.

Looking to get $425 for everything, plus shipping. I do have 4 nice boxes that the minilites came in that the cookie cutters would fit in nicely, but I'd prefer to sell them locally.

If anyone is really and truly interested, I can bring them back up with me to Pomona this week, otherwise it's a weekends only thing down in Vista.

I'll be posting pictures later this evening.

Dont be afraid to make me an offer on everything..they're taking up needed space.

Thanks, Ethan
'73-914kid
IPB Image

Here's a picture of the wheels on my car
'73-914kid
Okay, here are the pictures:
Wheel #1
IPB Image

Wheel #2
IPB Image

Wheel #3 is the only one with a decent size noticeable chip. It wouldn't be very hard to repaint it locally
IPB Image
IPB Image

and Wheel #4. I have the other centercap inside the house, didn't feel like grabbing it while I was taking pictures.
IPB Image

And here are 5 of the 20 lug nuts that will be included. Lightly used, but true race quality lugs.
IPB Image
ww914
Just out of curiosity, what does one wheel weigh?
'73-914kid
these weight about 13.5 pounds a piece. Right there with the weight of a fuchs wheels
'73-914kid
Bump--- make me a reasonable offer..i need the money and the space..
blackmoon
will they fit under a stock 914? I noticed you have rear flares
'73-914kid
From what I've seen, yes, they'll fit under the rear with 205-50-15 tires on stock fenders. It may depend on the camber you're running, but you may have to roll the fender lip. I've sen plenty of stock fendered 914's running cookie cutters. On mine, I ran 3/8 inch spacers with 225 tires to get them to fit nicely in the rear.
McMark
I have a set on my car. No prob.
lonewolfe
QUOTE(McMark @ May 7 2013, 10:11 PM) *

I have a set on my car. No prob.

What size tires are you running on your wheels McMark?
McMark
205s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.