Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deutsch Marque Classic - few pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
angerosa
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This was a cool thing I watched them do where they pushed out a door ding and it was completely undetectable when they were done.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
I thought this was a cool shot but the sun was directly overhead and it caused a weird effect/reflection/interference thing on the lens.
Click to view attachment
It's rare I have my car all polished up and looking spiffy. I just had an inspection yesterday. If weather is nice I'll be driving to work more often.
Click to view attachment
ThePaintedMan
Jason, your car looks beautiful man! Glad to see you were able to drive it to the Classic.
type47
Nice show of 911's arranged as it was the 30th anniversary of the Deutsche Marque concours and 50th anniversary of the 911. Attempt was made to get 1 example of each year of production and only missed by about 5 (+/-). I was likin' that there were 3 356 Notchbacks and one was an original owner.
angerosa
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ May 6 2013, 10:05 AM) *

Jason, your car looks beautiful man! Glad to see you were able to drive it to the Classic.

Thanks!
aktion035.gif

It's running well enough now to be fun again but I do have to do that carb rebuild eventually. I did not put one new piece in my carb yet.
flipb
I was there for a little while in the afternoon with my son. Parked my '74 off on the side since we weren't there early enough to join the show field. Your 914 looked great -- so did the Willow Green car next to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.