Full Version: 1.7 Manifold Pressure Sensor, Excellent condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
brant
I have a couple of spare MPS for a 1.7 Djet system
Here is the first one.
It has NO vacuum leak down and tests perfect
it is very clean
it has never been adjusted and retains the factory settings and seal
it has never been opened and is still factory riveted.

this is ready to bolt on

$185 shipped in the continental US

brant
Kaduku
Are these interchangeable with a 1.8 with a D-Jet?
brant
the 1.8 uses Ljet

the Djet MPS, can be tuned to run on any displacement, but there wasn't an MPS on Ljet (only if someone swapped out to Djet on a 1.8)
Kaduku
QUOTE(brant @ May 7 2013, 10:22 AM) *

the 1.8 uses Ljet

the Djet MPS, can be tuned to run on any displacement, but there wasn't an MPS on Ljet (only if someone swapped out to Djet on a 1.8)

Well I guess my car is a Frankenstein. I was told my 73 1.7 was swapped out with a 1.8 in the 90s, but the DJet was kept in there.

brant
That is completely possible.
Djet can be bolted onto a 1.8 and work well
its been done many times

ideally, the MPS would be tuned for the slight bump in compression
but the 1.7 and 1.8 are so close that it may not really need much tuning.... (maybe none?)

geoff would know probably from his experience in first hand tuning MPS for different applications.

I've had him tune 1.7 units with the wavetech for 2.0 motors
all of the units should be using the same diaphram, its just the settings that are changed between the 2.0motors and the 1.7 motors.

brant
brant
bump
brant
bump
luskesq
Brant, I received one of the other ones from you last week. Although you claimed it wasn't as "nice" as the one you are showing here, it was very nice, zero vacuum leakage and electrically good. Thanks for the prompt and speedy shipment.

Keith
brant
QUOTE(luskesq @ May 14 2013, 05:38 PM) *

Brant, I received one of the other ones from you last week. Although you claimed it wasn't as "nice" as the one you are showing here, it was very nice, zero vacuum leakage and electrically good. Thanks for the prompt and speedy shipment.

Keith

Thanks Keith,
I'm glad it arrived safe and sound
brant
another bump
brant
bump
brant
no one is in need of a great 1.7MPS?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.