Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 1975 black 1.8L jet $3500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sean_v8_914
SOLD
my friend is in a bind and needs to sell this quickly

1975 porsche 914 with fuel injected 1.8L . must sell ASAP!!! priced for QUICK SALE. runs and drives very nice. starts right up every time. engine runs smooth. several minor issues perfect for DIY on the weekends. awesome forged American Racing wheels are Fuch replicas. dial in the little details and you will have a beautiful Porsche that turns heads everywhere you go. forced to sell it quickly, i'm helping my friend sell this 914.

the good: wheels, paint, engine, drives nice right now, real head turner, great curb appeal, black on black, transaxle works well, fuel injection, not modified, unmolested original condition, PPG windshield, smog exempt

the bad: right rear dent, needs tires now, small details to fix, some rust in the right jack point, seats need help.

SOLD
sean_v8_914
fdytrfh
sean_v8_914
cxgbfd
sean_v8_914
fdyhs
sean_v8_914
ftuhj
sean_v8_914
fgj
sean_v8_914
that right long, hell hole and jack point are ugly but the door closes well and passes th jump on the long test
sean_v8_914
Paco will fix the dent for $300
I could do a "non original but structurally sound longitudinal fix for $550

the sad sad truth: this one is good for a driver enthusiast to drive as he fixes it up. unfortunately its not a short term m money maker for the shop. he needs the dough for a family crisis so I promised I would put it up here.
sean_v8_914
hgjklhg
914itis
Not interested but, did I miss the price?
sean_v8_914
oops. $3500
sean_v8_914
how do I edit that to go in the headline?
914itis
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ May 8 2013, 12:36 PM) *

how do I edit that to go in the headline?

Click on edit, full edit on your first post.
sean_v8_914
thanks, that was easy. i was going to the wrong place and couldnt find it.
914itis
beerchug.gif
sean_v8_914
gee whiz, I thought it would go quick.
patrick3000
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ May 8 2013, 09:59 PM) *

gee whiz, I thought it would go quick.

If it were on the other coast it would be gone by now smile.gif

Good luck with your sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.