Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Carpet kits each with a floor vinyl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
morph
I have two carpet kits that we are selling at a discount. We have a charcoal plush 70-71 with 4 piece floor vinyl included for $100 and free shipping to anywhere in the US. The second one is a black plush 72-76 with a four piece floor vinyl and free shipping also $100. They are both in stock and can ship in 2-3 business days via fedex ground. I will be working in the shop all day tomorrow but you can leave a message at (503)551-6191 or you can pm me or respond to the thread.
914outlaw
I'll take one black plush 72-76 with a four piece floor vinyl set.
913B
I will buy the charcoal plush for my 71. PM coming.

Thanks.
913B
So for the four piece vinyl I would have to scrape the existing tar off the floor first before installing ?
Sorry for another question, is plush what is used originally, would it be possible for pic of the plush.

Thanks
913B
I see it now on your site, plush and loop.
I am going to pass.
Sorry.
914runnow
do you have a 75 grey loop set lurking in the shadows?? blink.gif biggrin.gif
Thanx Rx
morph
loop is popular. these two kits have been sitting here a while.i do have a extra black loop at the moment. and charcoal loop is currently on back order.waiting for new rolls to come into my supplier.i can cut a deal on the black loop if interested ?maybe free us shipping ?
pm me if interested
james

ajracer
PM sent regarding the Black Carpet set.

Cheers Allan
morph
Pm sent, let us know if you still want it smile.gif

QUOTE(dpires914 @ May 8 2013, 08:21 PM) *

morph
As of now both of the plush carpets are still available. They have been reduced to $100 each set and have the floor vinyl included
914outlaw
PM replied

QUOTE(morph @ May 10 2013, 09:50 AM) *

Pm sent, let us know if you still want it smile.gif

QUOTE(dpires914 @ May 8 2013, 08:21 PM) *

cal914
do you still have the 70 71 carpet thanks
914werke
If the late black plush is still available Ill take it.
rorror714
James,

Could you please update me with ETA when you have a chance?
(Charcoal late model with floor vinyl)

Thank you,
rorror714
Nothing from this guy since 5/13
I've sent email, called, posted, pm'd
I paid for a carpet kit and have heard nothing since he stated he'd received payment and would ship. That was 5/13.

If you want to stay in business isn't it common courtesy to let customer know what to expect?
okieflyr
QUOTE(rorror714 @ Jun 1 2013, 07:27 PM) *

Nothing from this guy since 5/13
I've sent email, called, posted, pm'd
I paid for a carpet kit and have heard nothing since he stated he'd received payment and would ship. That was 5/13.

If you want to stay in business isn't it common courtesy to let customer know what to expect?

Communication isn't Morph's strong suit, but he has satisfied many customers here with his work and products through the years including myself. Some of the vendors here are small, have other real paying jobs and the 914 stuff helps to supplement.
It can be disconserting when someone has your money and there is no response,
but I'd suggest a little more patience and given his history it will work out.

timothy_nd28
Played this game 2 years ago, waited 2+ months for a carpet kit that was promised to be fed ex'd that same weekend after paying. After emailing Mark from 914rubber, I had the package within a few days. I hopes aren't that high for you guys, I wish you all the best.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.