Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling my 73 914V8 PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914junkie
Hey everyone, I'm in a bad situation financialy and it's finally come down to my house or car. I lost my job with FedEx over a year ago and have been living off my small cashed out pension and savings all of which are gone now and I have house payments and taxes to pay. I have owned this car for almost 20 years! I bought it back in 94 and it has gone through many changes over the years the last and major being the Renegade V8 conversion and Sheridan body. It was originally a 1.7 L80E but had a 2.0 in it when I bought it. It absolutely kills me to sell it but it's the only thing of substantial value I have left and I have no other choice. I would prefer to sell it locally but I'm sure some kind of shipping could be arranged. I'm open to offers and would also welcome any input as to what you guys think it is worth. I've spent well over $10K in parts alone. I know this belongs in the classifieds and I will post it there but wanted to get a heads up from everyone because I need to sell it asap. Thanks in advance to any and all help on this from the World. Heres a rough breakdown of the car if anyones interested PM me, thanks again. ~ Paul
73 914 Sheridan Body, Renegade V8 conversion, 1970 350 4 bolt, Quadrajet, Mallory HEI, stock 901 trans and axles with stage 2 kevlar clutch, high tourque starter, series 40 flowmasters with magnaflow tips, Ron Davis aluminum radiator/twin puller fans, adjustable rear Konis/Ibach springs/ground control mounts, Fiberglass hood with headlight delete,(I have the complete pop up assy.),MX5 mirrors, Momo driver seat/wheel and shift knob, carpet kit, harness bar with belts, Autometer tach in dash, factory console with non functioning gauges but has working temp and oil pressure guages, stock redrilled rotors and brakes but comes with Boge struts/new SC rotors/Carrera calipers and pads/new turbo tie rod kit. Has ss brake lines, I repaired the hell hole about 10 years ago and replaced the suspension console, motor mount and the frame section that they attach to as well as the chassis stiffener kit over the top of it on the outside. The wheels in the first picture won't come with the car but I do have the five spoke 18" 8" & 9" Fondmetals in the second picture with good tires. PM for more info and better pictures.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Very sorry to hear of your situation. I wish you a speedy sale for a high dollar amount and may your employment prospects turn around too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.